By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Pewdiepie - "Playstation has the best exclusives, kids play Xbox, lets get real"

To be fair he mentions it after realiseing that closed off areas, you dont need complex puzzles to get where you want to go, you can simply figour out how to go around or climb around it.

He means that in quantum break, you had to think of a solution to get ahead, and often times, the solutions didnt seem apparent.

Hes talking about the platforming in Uncharted vs Quantum break.
Seems like he thinks the Uncharted platforming is better.

He says that ("ps4>xb1, lets get real") right after mentioning how cool the climbing in UC4 is.

Around the Network

Never was against or pro Perdiepie, and ill stay like that, but I gotta say this statement is ignorant at the very least.Specially the kids play XOne part.

And while Wii U has many problems, they still have the best exclusives this gen(first party at the very least).My opinion of course.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Pewdiepie pls.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

That guy is an utter twat, and is about as funny as a burning orphanage.

Go back to PC!

I wholeheartedly prefer when he's playing something on PC.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

Not meant as bait? Sorry but it's the definition of bait and i'm sure you were giggling like a schoolgirl as you made this thread

I agree with him even though it is not a fact.  

Edit:  I agree on the playstation has the best exclusives only

Really OP? I somehow doubt your intentions to have a "peaceful and respectful" discussion when the quote that you are basing the thread on is anything but peaceful and respectful. It just serves to fuel a console war and bait others. Locking.