By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - When will Members online outnumber Guests online?

When IOI pays members for signing up...

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

Around the Network

He already pays $1000, what more do you want?

Like real money...

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

So what are you trying to say?

Yes, what are you trying to say?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

Never - The more members that sign up, the more interest this site will generate, resulting in more guests that will visit.

A bunch of the guests are really just bots, i would say 100-300.

Griffin said:
A bunch of the guests are really just bots, i would say 100-300.

So many bots? I know I wrote one, but I don't think a lot of other would go through that stress. And google/other search engine) bots can not be that much, besides to get the good data, the bot needs to be logged in anyway ;)

never j/k

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

never, they'll always be more guests than members

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions