By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do you think nintendo will let 3rd parties make channels through wiiware?

Wiiware, is short for wii software. Software doesn't necessarily have to be games. So do you think nintendo would let 3rd parties make their own wii channels? If so what could you see. I could see channels that are free that advertise the games. THen there are channels that you pay for that do extra features.

Around the Network

I dont see it happening, have they even given devs full access to the Mii channel cause last I heard on that it was a no-go for TP's.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

wont happen they would just ruin it anyway

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

wont happen they would just ruin it anyway

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

There's enough junk on the Wii

(I thought you were sick of Wii threads about 3rd parties, yet here you are making them)

Around the Network
Username2324 said:
There's enough junk on the Wii

(I thought you were sick of Wii threads about 3rd parties, yet here you are making them)
I never said I was sick of them rather than I noticed a large amount of them, and sick of trolling in them. This can't be trolled in the way the other threads were. It has nothing to do with nintendo gaining 3rd party or how the 3rd party is supporting nintendo anyway.

bump I think this could also help 3rd party games sell.

Nice, I could get a gmail channel that would work similar to the gmail chat downloading thing done.

Oh I forgot to add that the channels would be optional.