By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 2016 WITH PERSONA 5 !! And more..

Why wouldn't I want JRPGs to come to PC?  They've never been prominent there.  I'm not saying persona 5 coming to PC is the most probable thing, but more people playing the game is better.  If it doesn't come I'll be fine with it though.

Currently Playing: N/A

Anime and Studying is life RN

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
DannyDesario said:

I'm hype. Hopefully A PC port will be announced, still got the trusty PS4 if it doesn't come though.

Hoping for it too so I can double dip.

Buying it for PS4 day 1 :)!

Played P4 last year just in anticipation for P5.

think-man said:

how many Personas are on PC?

Two if you count the browser games which were Japan only :P

Persona 3 The Night Before
Persona Ain Soph

Pinkie_pie said:

If you have a ps4 why do you hope for a pc port? Even if they port it to pc i doubt the game would be any better

Because why not, only people who would get hurt are exclusive e-peeners amirite :P? The chance to mod, play at higher resolutions, have 60 FPS officially or unlocked via mods, etc.

For me it would be great because it would give me a chance to record without any limitations from the PS4's Share button.

Namiirei said:

Wanted to ask the same thing. 

If you want to play to jap games, buy a playstation, you will get all of them, and get a nintendo system for nintendo games (and others on handheld consoles).

It's not even persona, Atlus nearly did 0 games on pc.

Thats false. Atlus did have few of its games on PC and mostly published them as well amongst other developed games.

Doesnt necessarily have to mean Atlus themselves port the game either - since any port job would be done by a third party partner either ways.

SMT1, SMT2, SMTIF and SMT Imagine were all PC releases too.

Plus Atlus has been releasing through their publisher rights some games too.

Now that SEGA Sammy owns Atlus - there's a higher chance for SMT games including Persona to be released on Steam.

Though I'm not really expecting P5 itself to be released on PC anytime soon - hoping for P1 or one of the older SMT games which were released on iOS/android not so long ago first since that would be a easy port job.

This guy gets it.

Currently Playing: N/A

Anime and Studying is life RN

BasilZero said:
DannyDesario said:

I'm hype. Hopefully A PC port will be announced, still got the trusty PS4 if it doesn't come though.

Hoping for it too so I can double dip.

Buying it for PS4 day 1 :)!

Played P4 last year just in anticipation for P5.

Pinkie_pie said:

If you have a ps4 why do you hope for a pc port? Even if they port it to pc i doubt the game would be any better

Because why not, only people who would get hurt are exclusive e-peeners amirite :P? The chance to mod, play at higher resolutions, have 60 FPS officially or unlocked via mods, etc.

For me it would be great because it would give me a chance to record without any limitations from the PS4's Share button.

Would always be nice to see the more people being able to play it as well as seeing what mods could do for it.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

ktay95 said:
think-man said:

how many Personas are on PC?

Zero

That's a bit harsh, there are lots of interesting PC gamers.

The PS5 Exists. 

The art is so good that the logo seems off.

Around the Network

One more reason to avoid E3 this year like the plague. This and Zelda.