By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Fort McMurray Wildfire

I'm also from Edmonton. Don't worry, Fort Mac is around 4-5 hours a way. So it's fine.

You know what's bullshit about the NDP in Alberta? Notely actually used public transportation and public works to make Edmonton look like it's doing well and NOT in a rescission. Because of this, Edmonton will not be receiving extra EI because it was over the feudal governments requirement for it.

Around the Network
Airaku said:
I'm also from Edmonton. Don't worry, Fort Mac is around 4-5 hours a way. So it's fine.

You know what's bullshit about the NDP in Alberta? Notely actually used public transportation and public works to make Edmonton look like it's doing well and NOT in a rescission. Because of this, Edmonton will not be receiving extra EI because it was over the feudal governments requirement for it.

Thats what I mean't in which Edmonton much be in a panic. Notley made a move at such a bad time, its not even funny. With her government already under fire for her poor leadership, this is likely just another nail in her coffin. I expect her approval ratings to continue to plummet because of this.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Don't want to make early guesses, but I can assume this is a bad sign:

http://globalnews.ca/news/2678791/fort-mcmurray-wildfire-alberta-wildrose-leader-brian-jean-loses-his-home/

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).