By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gran Turismo Sport Release on track, Where is the Beta?

LurkerJ said:
GT Sport is the beta test for GT7

This.  GT Sport is mainly as a stopgap for GT Academy, while they finish up work on the full title.

Around the Network

-Betas/demos after E3 press conferences are getting popular
-E3 is still Spring

=GT Sport beta right after Sony press conference

Turkish said:
-Betas/demos after E3 press conferences are getting popular
-E3 is still Spring

=GT Sport beta right after Sony press conference

I suppose that would be great way to steal the show at least and brighten up my summer.

Brun2003 said:

I guess I can go with that, it's just really frustrating how silent they have been on the whole matter.  I get that it takes a long time for these games to come out but it seems like forza another high profile game of similar calibar is just so much more transparent and they get the games out so much faster. It's just frustrating.

GT's development fell off the cliff after 4 really. The games are still fine but the hell each game seems to end up in is worse and worse. I vaguely remember there being a short delay of 5 or 6 (I think 5) because they wanted to add accurate star alignments for each track at certain different points in time. That's the main reason Forza ever even took off to the scale it has - a lack of releases on the market. 

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

Well, maybe they made GT Sport a holiday title, so a beta in September/October is definitely possible. Anyway, we'll find out next month for sure.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

As much as I love GT, I'll probably not buy any racing game just because there's no support for Logitech g25...I'm not buying another wheel and playing with the gamepad is just not the same.