By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Rambo 4 (John Rambo) New Trailer!!!

OMG

Check out the new trailer for Rambo 4 AKA John Rambo

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/32721

Its also on Youtube but AICN has a downloadable quicktime version in slightly better quality!

BE WARNED THIS TRAILER HAS EXTREME MOMENTS OF VIOLENCE, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

I actually think this looks good.  Ok its just an early trailer and its possible that the final released version could be censored but bravo the Sly, I think an extreme violent blood n guts Rambo is just what we need right now.

This year we are also going to see Die Hard 4 (Live Free or Die Hard) which I think has lost its way judging by the most recent trailer.

Im not a huge Rambo fan, the first film (First Blood) was really quite good though.  The sequal First Blood:part II (Rambo 2) seemed like a good idea but I thought was a huge dissapointment and Rambo 3 was laughable bad.

Your comments please.

Around the Network

This one seems pretty interesting. It's good to see him still out there trying to make movies even though he's gotten older. Seems like it's going to be a violent kind of movie. Just hope he's able to have Rambo not just a killer, but also compassionate. That was the strength of the character in the first movie.

I just hope this doesn't turn into the - Rambo takes on Osama Bin Laden - Like Stalone said it would be after 9/11.........

"There are three types of lies : Lies, damned lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli ( Made famous by Mark Twain )

PSN ID: DeviantPathways

Wii Number: 0081 3044 1559 2355

It's funny how he's ending all his movies. Instead of Rock6 it's Rocky Balboa, instead of Rambo4 it's John Rambo.

And yeah this actually wasn't a bad preview*shocked.*  I was expecting some crap but it actually got my attention. Violent is a understatement.  That part where he blew the guy up with that gun on the car(don't know what it's called) 2 feet away from him was wow.

Rambo, "When your pushed, killing is as easy as breathing."

Around the Network

Movie looks awesome, can't wait!

Rambo 3 ranks up with Iron Eagle as the greatest comedies ever.

That aside, the trailer looks promising  like they wanted to follow the first movie.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

This trailer has been out for over a month.

The AVGN is NOT going to like the title name...