By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Whatis Nintendo's history with regard to shooters?

Dunno about your question. (why you are not including Prime I don't know though) but I seriously hope Timesplitters 4 both comes to the Wii, and is done well.

Around the Network

Two words: DUCK HUNT.

Best selling shooter of all time.

Never forget.

They could make a "Yoshi's Safari: Wii Edition" lol.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

TWRoO said:
Dunno about your question. (why you are not including Prime I don't know though) but I seriously hope Timesplitters 4 both comes to the Wii, and is done well.
Yea amen too that I played the hell out of Timesplitters 2-3 on gamecube it reminded me soo much of golden eye.... how can you go wrong with ninja monkeys and zombies?! I wanna try that sin and punishment game for N64 after I saw the assist trophy from brawl looks awesome only have 500 wii points left tho :(  

^yes I think TS2 was likely my second most played game on GC after LoZ:WW.... The first level being a dam felt really fresh at the same time as being nostalgic toward Severnaya dam on Goldeneye. I didn't buy TS3 though.

As for Sin and Punishment, I too am planning on getting that next from the VC, I have 600 points at the moment which I got from the NOE club stars, so when I buy a points card I should be able to get it and 1 or 2 other games.