By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Everybody hatin on GoW 4 being set in Norse mythology

Moving away from the Greek one is a good call, Norse one is fine, but Egiptian or some other from the region (maybe Zoroastrian?) would fit better. I'd also be happy if on his to way to Skandinavia Kratos made a stop and paid a visit to the Slavic mythology It's very underutilized and as The Witcher shows, there is a lot of potential in it

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network

Something something your mom.

Scisca said:
Moving away from the Greek one is a good call, Norse one is fine, but Egiptian or some other from the region (maybe Zoroastrian?) would fit better. I'd also be happy if on his to way to Skandinavia Kratos made a stop and paid a visit to the Slavic mythology It's very underutilized and as The Witcher shows, there is a lot of potential in it

Egyptian is the most obvious. Anubis and Ra and Set and rhe dream team here