By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Persona 5 is coming to PC as well !! [DEBUNKED]

RolStoppable said:
Cool, now there's no reason for me to buy a PS4.

Does this means you are finally ready to accept PC gamming as your lord and savior?

(Did you forget?

XD

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
FunFan said:

Does this means you are finally ready to accept PC gamming as your lord and savior?

(Did you forget?

XD

If you want to nitpick like that, I might as well reiterate that I don't like Persona.

Ok fine. I'll just wait until FFXV is officially announced for PC and then I'll have you in my wrasp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bwahahahahahaha...

Unless they announce a NX version at the same time, that might ruin my plan :(

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Knew it was fake from the beginning. lol at that typical guy that calls PC gamers nerds and actively makes his purpose in life to shit on them.

Would be nice if it came to PC though, I know a few mates would have their day made if it did happen.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Seeing the title and then reading this thread was quite the emotional rollercoaster :(

I can see it on PC eventually: dem long-term digital sales yo.

Around the Network

Shouldn't this thread title be edited?:P

leyendax69 said:

It should. 

By the way, am I the only one who can't access Gaf ? (Gaf also hacked ? :P )

leyendax69 said:

Why? Let others enjoy the madness too.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:
leyendax69 said:

It's been confirmed to be fake for a while and could disappoint people that wants the game on pc. I know I am

leyendax69 said:
Darwinianevolution said:

It's been confirmed to be fake for a while and could disappoint people that wants the game on pc. I know I am

I know. I'm dissapointed too.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.