By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which new GAME announcements you want at E3?

CWegzz said:
thatguymarco said:

How. My hopes and dreams died when I first saw the footage, I can no longer keep on dreaming, it'll only make the whole in my heart deeper.

Yeah, I've mostly given up hope as well, but there's always the chance that Nintendo might start listening to what their fans want.

Eh, wouldn't count on it. Maybe when somebody young, intelligent, that comes from the American continent gets in a big position inside Nintendo that may happen, but again, I wouldn't count on that actually happening...

...ever.

I'm now filled with determination.

Around the Network
thatguymarco said:
CWegzz said:

Yeah, I've mostly given up hope as well, but there's always the chance that Nintendo might start listening to what their fans want.

Eh, wouldn't count on it. Maybe when somebody young, intelligent, that comes from the American continent gets in a big position inside Nintendo that may happen, but again, I wouldn't count on that actually happening...

...ever.

Kimishima was NoA president for a while before becoming CEO of Nintendo...

Luke888 said:
thatguymarco said:

...ever.

Kimishima was NoA president for a while before becoming CEO of Nintendo...

He also seems to have an American mind set as well. Considering that consoles are doing poorly in Japan. He very well may have had the NX to be more Western focused.

As for my top picks.

Resident Evil 7
Metroid Prime NX (we don't know if it'll be called 4 or have a subtitle)
New mainline BioWare game (which I'm 90% sure we won't see... UGH!)
The new Star Wars game by Viceral Games
Crash Bandicoot
Metal Gear remake (the ONLY Metal Gear related thing that I think Konami ever has the right to touch, and that's being generous)

There's a few others, but I'll leave it with these for now.

Ruler said:

Anything japanese to be honest

Even a noodle slurping simulator?

Roronaa_chan said:
Ruler said:

Anything japanese to be honest

Even a noodle slurping simulator?

yeah wasnt cooking mama a good game?

Around the Network
thatguymarco said:
New Crash, new 3Dish 3D Mario for the NX, Sonic Adventure 3 (yeah, right), a new Paper Mario that isn't a joke or an insult to my being for the NX, Devil May Cry 5, new Metroid for the NX, Final Fantasy Versus XV.

Aside from those crazy fantasies, I guess that I'll be happy if I see any new IP that looks interesting, which probably won't happen, if I'm being realistic I mean.

That would be FFXIII