By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Horizon: Zero Dawn delayed to early 2017 (RUMOUR)

I don't think it's a stretch to suggest these delas are due to PS4K. I reckon UC4, RAC and No Man's Sky are all going to be PS4K ready.

Originally Posted by shinobi602

Yikes, I suppose I'll chime in since that was taken way farther than I thought. Honestly it was just a general comment, obviously the whole point of the 4k is better looking games, that's all I meant. It was never meant as a "It'll run like ass on the PS4" chide. This is Guerrilla we're talking about. Vast majority of this game's development has been on the PS4. They've always done well in the performance department. I don't think there's a reason to fear for anything.

Just to clarify.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Jesus.... How many games are they gonna delay?

Also Hilarious.

I don't care for any delay, i alway just pre-order and wait they comming to my house, and happy to see them because i alway forget when the game comming out, and anyway i have enough game to play every single days ^^

But i can understand for ppl who not have many game to play.

(reposted since don't know if one of the 2 post gonna be locked)

Like I said in the OP, I think the PS4K is at the bottom of some of these delays.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Well that sux but there's only so many rpg's I can play:

-FFXV
-Persona 5
-Smaller titles like I Am Setsuna, Star Ocean 5

Q1 2017:
-Mass Effect Andromeda
-Horizon Zero Dawn
-Scalebound
-Nier Automata (?)

RPG overload in a span of 5-6 months

oh yeah not to forget Nioh.

GribbleGrunger said:
Like I said in the OP, I think the PS4K is at the bottom of some of these delays.

I just hope they have the console out around the time FFXV launches and that game to utilize the new hardware.

Hopefully they patch Bloodborne too.

If not and it's also coming Q1 2017, then I'd want a PS4K+Horizon bundle.

Well.... that sucks, Its the game I am looking forward to most. As long as its a good reason for the delay, I don't mind too much because I do want this game to turn out great.

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Turkish said:

I just hope they have the console out around the time FFXV launches and that game to utilize the new hardware.

Hopefully they patch Bloodborne too.

If not and it's also coming Q1 2017, then I'd want a PS4K+Horizon bundle.

And now I'm seeing rumblings over at GAF of the whole 'PS4 has no games' narrative again. It's absolutely insane when you have other consoles with far less exclusive content. I want to know why we haven't seen similar claims for those consoles. Why are Sony held to much higher standards than the other consoles?

The PS5 Exists. 

From point of stronger exclusives, basically from U4 to end of year only The Last Guardian!?