By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - March 2016 NPD Thread! Hardware and software up!

CosmicSex said:

I can see a pacman forming 

Next month.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

The PS5 Exists. 

Flat YoY:

PS4
Mar 2016 - Mar 2015 = 338

The PS5 Exists. 

Pavolink said:
The lazy HD re-release of Twilight Princess already outsold sfv.

That's pretty scary. I wonder how well Zelda HD will sell being on both NX and Wii U (5m+ is a given, but I'd say it has chances of reaching Ocarina/Twilight numbers).

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

edit: the tweet doesn't seem to be showing up:

From Zhuge via DM: Use 330k for PS4 and 242k for Zbox One.

The PS5 Exists. 

BraLoD said:
GribbleGrunger said:

That's supposed to be PS4+PS3 and XBO+360?
Seems kinda off if the gap was supposed to be under 100k.
As that gap is already over 100k, and the 360 most likely have the lead of the PS3 in US that makes it goes even further to a PS4 advantage.

EDIT: Oh I see, it's a minus, not just a separation, lol, that makes sense then.

Zhuge trying to cryptically say what Aquamarine gave us outright. Seems he possibly doesn't have the same sort of permission to give out numbers, or Aqua doesn't care about getting into trouble.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Ps4 numbers slowing down xbox one increasing? That seem odd reference to last month.
April and may will be huge for ps4(maybe even june with all the jrpg's)

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

If I only I patrol this forum more. Thanks Aqua!

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

It's amazing to be sitting on the actual numbers while Gaf is still working it all out. Weird as hell.

The PS5 Exists.