By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Tales of Berseria Trailer + japanese cover

Here is the new Tales of Berseria Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUKwtySJIpI

Around the Network

I've never played one of these, but I'm pretty sure this is a day one game for me.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Looks pretty terrific, i have yet to play one of these games

Trailer looks good.

Story and characters looks interesting... wich makes it more of a shame that its cursed with the boring combat system of Graces and Zestiria. I will be passing on it. I've learned my lesson.

Around the Network

Why does it take so long to launch a western version of these games? One would think only dubbing is requiered.

Day one for me, like every other tales of game.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Cover is good. The trailer was cool, but the game, I feel, will be bad like the last few. I haven't loved a Tales game since Vesperia (or Abyss if you count the 3DS port). This series needs a serious reboot.

Nem said:

Story and characters looks interesting...

i like the girl, the maincharacter = )

Anfebious said:
Day one for me, like every other tales of game.

a true Tales of-Fan, i see = )

MentalAlliance said:

Cover is good. The trailer was cool, but the game, I feel, will be bad like the last few. I haven't loved a Tales game since Vesperia (or Abyss if you count the 3DS port). This series needs a serious reboot.

after Tales of Berseria - a true next generation Tales of-Game with new graphic engine is coming for PS4. i'm sure !! = )

the cover... its "new" for tales of-games, interesting.

KazumaKiryu said:

a true Tales of-Fan, i see = )

after Tales of Berseria - a true next generation Tales of-Game with new graphic engine is coming for PS4. i'm sure !! = )

the cover... its "new" for tales of-games, interesting.

That doesn't make someone a true Tales fan.

And we'll see if a new engine does anything to fix the bad game structure of the last few games. It's unlikely.

Also, not really that new for a Tales of cover.