By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Cemu 1.4.1 (WiiU emu).New Super Mario Bros U and more now play great! some at 60FPS!.

THAT is not full speed.
Video seems laggy.

Still... this is really impressive how far its come already.

Give it half a year or so more, and it ll probably run things flawlessly and full speed.

That is scary.... Another reason Nintendo need NX this year.

Around the Network

Not perfect, but definitely a lot better than last time I saw this..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

System requirements

Windows 7 (x64) or above
OpenGL 4.0 (4.5 is used if available)
RAM: 4 GB minimum, 6 GB or more recommended

Not that bad :)
I might give this a try at some point see how it runs games.

Hardly anyones ever going to use this, only a small minority.

MegaDrive08 said:
Hardly anyones ever going to use this, only a small minority.

Are you talking about the emulator or the WiiU?

Around the Network

What kind of black magic is this?!

they can run MK8 at 60fps in Time trail mode already

this is witchcraft!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

collint0101 said:
It's cool that people were able to get this up and running but piracy is still shitty and let's face it that's what most people are going to use this for

I want to play my legitimately bought copy of Xenoblade Chronicles X in 1080p. Can't wait to do that next year when this emulator is probably going to allow for full-speed top-tier Wii U games (if they continue at this rate of advancements.) 

If you dont support the platform you dont support gaming and in my eyes are not a real gamer, you want this industry to thrive then support the real thing.

MegaDrive08 said:
If you dont support the platform you dont support gaming and in my eyes are not a real gamer, you want this industry to thrive then support the real thing.

Do you really think people care about the bolded? When they play games do they think about if other people consider them "real gamers"? Anyway, I've bought every Nintendo console to date. I prefer playing my games (which I also buy) on emulators. Why? Because I have so much more freedom with my hardware than Nintendo's. Want to play your games at 1080p and/or 60fps when the original format doesn't support them? Emulators have your back. Want to play with whichever controller is your favorite? Emulators have your back. Want to get into the scene of creating texture packs and custom shaders for games, extra user-generated content? Emulators have your back. Want to stream your games over the internet while you are away from home, but the original console doesn't support over network streaming? Emulating on pc and setting up a decent virtual desktop and you can do that.

I dont really care if people care about the bolded part or not, and your the one that bolded it!!  i support the industry by putting my money down on a platform that the games were supposed to played on and supporting the developers who make the games.