By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - pes 2008 or mario kart wii?

i have to decide wich one to get what would u say is better or more promising i mean i love football and i really love kart! what should i do?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Around the Network

go with kart
more people will play that then soccer

Why do you have to decide, just get both!

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

@ Joeykanga
its a money thing u know ok then i have to decide what to get first

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

mario kart wii if you own a nintendo wii. Soccer is meh. Thats just my opinion.

Around the Network

well i got the same situation going on. i decided to order pro evo online because its only £30. and also gettin that before kart because i got too much coursework and exams coming up at the moment. kart is too addictive to be getting at this moment in time, where as pro evo u can walk away after a couple of games and feel satisfied.

kart will have to wait until may 16th for me

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

^the soccer looks fun, but you probably will get more play with friends out of kart

and everyone should stop writing off 'football' so casually. u yanks just don't get it.

but to be honest i don't understand any of your sports either, except basketball, thats cool

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

^ Basketball is awesome....

OT: I would recommend MK WII....I mean come one, it's Mario Kart! PES 08 looks really good too, but I say MK WII beats it..

youjiro said:
and everyone should stop writing off 'football' so casually. u yanks just don't get it.

but to be honest i don't understand any of your sports either, except basketball, thats cool
i think soccer is fun , but since its a sports title you know next year we will have another one with imporved features, whee as it could be 4-5 years before we see another kart