By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's your main game right now?

Rocket League and Farcry Primal. once i finish Rocket League i will get back to bloodborne, finish my NG+ and play The Old Hunters for the first time.

Around the Network

Zelda TP HD.

Plerpy_ said:

Dragon's Dogma

Probably one of my favourite games ever made. It has tons of flaws, yet a charm that rarely any other game can come close to. I suggest going for the Dark Arisen version; your save game will transfer properly, some of the annoyances in the original version will go away and you'll get some goodies (not able to get them any other way) for upgrading your vanilla save to Dark Arisen.

Resident Evil Remake and Doom 2 on the Xbox 1 are taking up most of my time at the moment. So tempted to pull a sickie from work to continue playing.

ironmanDX said:
QUAKECore89 said:
/New Doom. Starting May 13th 2016.

Play the beta? 

Doom multiplayer Beta is ended. So, anyway i played the beta just about 10 rounds a day, i had fun, but unfortunately i'll play Single Player/coop SnapMap more than Multiplayer.

Around the Network

MGS 5

Was Bloodborne after going through NG+ but then stopped then bought Shadow Fall and Gravity Rush RE off PS Store and played both for a couple of hours then stopped both because of R&C nearing release day, just want my time to focus on that first I guess before finishing those two.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Dark Souls 2 on the PS4. Couple of areas left in the main game then I'll go through the DLC. Have a pretty big backlog to work though after that, Assassins Creed Syndicate and Fallout 4 I'm yet to start. That should see me through a good chunk of the summer. I'll pick up Ratchet, Uncharted 4 and Dark Souls 3 towards the autumn when they get a bit cheaper.

I used to buy games on day 1. But now I've gotten in to the habit of picking the ones I want up 3 months or so down the line when the price has dropped. Main reason for this is less time to play these days and also its always beneficial to wait it out a bit because most games need patches for one reason or another.

PREDICTIONS FOR END OF 2015: (Made Jan 1st 2015)

PS4 - 34M - XB1 - 21m - WII U -12M

I´m kind of impatient, I just can´t stick to one single game at a time

I´m currently playing:
Pokken Tournament, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Splatoon and Affordable Space Adventures on WiiU
Animal Crossing New Leaf (still !), Persona Q, Luigi´s Mansion on 3DS

On a note, I highly recommend Affordable Space Adventures for any WiiU owner, very very charming, challenging and unique game

I practice smash 4 for an hour every day but aside from that chronicles of teddy and Final fantasy 6