By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VGChartz Civil War: Banquet of Crow (NX Edition)

TJZ_Link said:
zorg1000 said:

Pile of tears? Wouldnt puddle make more sense?

You mean a sea of tears.
Nvm, they have so little people that it wouldn't be possible.

Poster is shaping great by the way.

Tears of victory.

Around the Network

November 2016.

Platina said:

Wait... why am I a front runner?

I'm not even supporting 2017, was just a guess... D:

Yeah, well, I started my post with "If I were into betting...", like implying that I don't bet. But here I am and you don't see me complaining.

So, you know...

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

BasilZero said:
I dont see myself on the cover.

Disappointed.

What side did you choose? I don't see you on the lists.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:

Okay, here's the 1.3 version of the poster.

I put everone's heads in place (sorry Luke 888, I already had the Rol edit before you asked me). Now the only thing we lack is more people on the 2017 camp, the difference is really big. We need to feed the flames of war more!

Looks great but I'm sad you had to hide Captain America's pretty face with a faceless avatar.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Huh. At first I was going to object about being Black Panther myself, but considering he was Daredevil for a brief time to help Matthew Murdock during his darkest times (Small comic spoiler, I guess), I think I'm very comfortable with that one.

TruckOSaurus said:
Darwinianevolution said:

Okay, here's the 1.3 version of the poster.

I put everone's heads in place (sorry Luke 888, I already had the Rol edit before you asked me). Now the only thing we lack is more people on the 2017 camp, the difference is really big. We need to feed the flames of war more!

Looks great but I'm sad you had to hide Captain America's pretty face with a faceless avatar.

Tell that to Gamesmaster87, he's the one leading the 2017 camp.

People saying 2016 must be begging for another Wii U performance... It'll definitely be 2017.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

JEMC said:
Platina said:

Wait... why am I a front runner?

I'm not even supporting 2017, was just a guess... D:

Yeah, well, I started my post with "If I were into betting...", like implying that I don't bet. But here I am and you don't see me complaining.

So, you know...

I'm fine with being in the background.. but not as one of the main supporters.. D:

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Platina said:
JEMC said:

So, you know...

I'm fine with being in the background.. but not as one of the main supporters.. D:

Okay, then. Who wants Platina's place?