By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What are yoru favorite co-op games?

Resident evil 5 is my favorite all-time.

aside from that Gunstar heroes was awesome, and my wife thoroughly enjoyed being the helping star in super mario galaxy 1 & 2.

Around the Network

Kirby Super Star, Metal Slug games, Mario 3D World, and Yoshi Wooly World are fun co-op games that come to my mind currently : )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

In no particular order (Offline co-op all the way, though):

· Gears of War 3

· Resident Evil 5

· Tales of Vesperia

· Geometry Wars 2

· Metal Slug (pick one, but the franchise itself)

· Smash Bros

· Rayman (Origins/Legends)

· Battleblock Theater

· Left 4 Dead

· Portal 2

Player2 said:

AD&D: Shadow Over Mystara

Ikaruga

I gotta say, those are two amazing games you have there. But a bad partner in Ikaruga can screw you up. xD

Wright said:
Player2 said:

AD&D: Shadow Over Mystara

Ikaruga

I gotta say, those are two amazing games you have there. But a bad partner in Ikaruga can screw you up. xD

In AD&D you can be a complete jerk. Getting all the gold, spells and healing potions *cough*slide*cough*, not healing partners, triggering traps to hit them...

Around the Network
Player2 said:

In AD&D you can be a complete jerk. Getting all the gold, spells and healing potions *cough*slide*cough*, not healing partners, triggering traps to hit them...

But at least the death of your partner didn't remove a shared life pool, did it?

Wright said:
Player2 said:

But at least the death of your partner didn't remove a shared life pool, did it?

Nope. That means there's no penalty for "killing" unwanted partners, so you can do it and then proceed to beat the game alone. Keep in mind this was an arcade game, and one that can last over an hour.

Payday 2 on the PS4.

Army of Two
Borderlands
Gears of War

Left 4 Dead 2 and Kirby Super Star Ultra come in mind.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."