By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Great VGchartz 2016 April Fools Archive.

Einsam_Delphin said:

Why is my thread on there?

Ha! Nice try.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Around the Network

Good, people realized my thread wasn't a joke.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=215313&page=1

Shadow8 said:

The only reason why it's not there is because I don't think you made that vid. But if you did I'll add it to the list.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

FunFan said:
Shadow8 said:

The only reason why it's not there is because I don't think you made that vid. But if you did I'll add it to the list.

D:

...I made the thread at the very least.

Don't worry about it, didn't know it had to be all original xD, so it's my bad.

Phil Spencer fighting in Normandy is something that happens when you embrace insanity. Also, a lot of NX threads, looks like the hype is real. XD

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network
Shadow8 said:
FunFan said:

D:

To tell you the truth I have no problem with including jokes "made by outside sources and reported by a member", but theres a lot of them. If someone else doesn't mind compiling them, I'll be sure to edit them in (have to include title, author and link).

FunFan said:
Shadow8 said:

D:

To tell you the truth I have no problem with including jokes "made by outside sources and reported by a member", but theres a lot of them. If someone else doesn't mind compiling them, I'll be sure to edit them in (have to include title, author and link).

Considering the amount of threads there are...yea forget it xD

But I feel ya man, you're just specifying on threads that people worked really hard on so they can get the recognition they deserve for their labor.

Shadow8 said:

But I feel ya man, you're just specifying on threads that people worked really hard on so they can get the recognition they deserve for their labor.

Worked hard? Many people would disagree with you on that, mate.

FunFan said:
Shadow8 said:

Worked hard? Many people would disagree with you on that, mate.

I never said all of them :P 

Although quite a bit of them were really lazy that's true, but there were some that put some thought in them...though there aren't many of those xD

Most of them were meh tbh.