By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Quantum Break Preorders "Well Ahead of Plan," Could Be a "Mega Hit"

Preorders for time-bending Xbox One and PC game Quantum Break are "performing well ahead of plan," and the game is shaping up to possibly be a "mega hit," according to Xbox marketing executive Aaron Greenberg.

"It's been great. Preorders are really strong; they're performing well ahead of plan," Greenberg said. "Retailers are continuing to increase their orders for the game, which we track and watch.

"Tomorrow [April 1], the reviews hit, so we'll see how they come in," he added. "We've been playing the game; we know it's a great game. Fingers crossed, but I think we're sitting on a mega hit."

Greenberg went on to say that he's also excited to hear what fans think of Quantum Break.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/quantum-break-preorders-well-ahead-of-plan-could-b/1100-6436196/?ftag=GSS-05-10aaa0b

Around the Network

Nice one, almost got me :3

But seriously I hope the game does well. I love Remedy 

Xbox Marketing Exe thinks its game, is going to sell well?

Ha ha. April fools.

Sixteenvolt420 said:
Ha ha. April fools.

lol.. yeah bad time to make a statement like that.

Around the Network

You know I can't tell if he's lying, or he's only telling the truth. Its greenburg, and he's a big PR man. Plus with April fools; any better day to report on this?

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

GET DAT <150K selling MEGA-HIT,Xbox One.

User has been moderated

~Ultrashroomz

kurasakiichimaru said:

GET DAT <150K selling MEGA-HIT,Xbox One.

Starfox Zero outsold it by a bit then. At least that's some good news for Starfox :).

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

another example of greenberg being full of shit. his statements were obviously all lies

Don't be so hard on Greenberg. I am sure he was talking about retail+digital