By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - WTH,,,Today I wanted to quit Gamespot.com but......

They told me you can't delete your profile from our website. what is up with that?

prabobly they brag about the number of their members or something,,,

as of recent ,I am hating that website more and more,,,who is on the same boat as I am with regards to gamespot?

I changed my email to something fake but I still wanted to close my account. 

Around the Network

i know what you mean i'm starting to hate gamespot also there are way to many idot trolls there in system wars that page make the whole website suck i wanted to delete my profile but i cant.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Sherlock99 said:
i know what you mean i'm starting to hate gamespot also there are way to many idot trolls there in system wars that page make the whole website suck i wanted to delete my profile but i cant.
exactly man,,it is filled with worst kinds of trolls,,,I am sick of every thing about that website.

I haven't gone to Gamespot in almost four months.

I use IGN for all my gaming news.

I hate Gamespot and I logged out quite a while ago, but I can't quit GameFAQS.
*cue Brokeback Mountain music*

Around the Network

Gamespot really nosedived in the last year or so.

Their credibility was questioned for quite some time before that as well.

I don't really like gaming forums that aren't based on a specific game I like or company I like. Most of the time it's just a bunch idiots argueing over things that are just stupid .

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Gamepro is the best site. You get to voice your opinion without having moderators ban you for stupid reasons.
BTW is IGN and Gamespot same thing?

It is all about IGN!
I could not cancel my gamespot either. That website went so down hill. IGN is so much more of a cleaner easier website to use. Gamespot probably got the hint that people hate them because their site hits had to have taken a plunge.

PLAYSTATON NETWORK: BLOODLINEZ

I don't use Gamespot since a few weeks ago, I stick with VGChrartz, Joystiq etc

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions