By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most disappointing game this generation for you?

I know this isn't an original thread, but I don't care. I have to say the most dissapointing game this generation so far is MGS5. How could my favorite franchise mess up so bad. The game was boring/repetitive. No good boss fights imo and a terrible story. 

Around the Network

The 3DS library in general. I mean, its best games are not bad at all. But with the exception of A Link Between Worlds, I expected more from them. Everybody talked about how great the 3DS catalogue was... and compared to the DS one is pretty underwhelming.

Vodacixi said:
The 3DS library in general. I mean, its best games are not bad at all. But with the exception of A Link Between Worlds, I expected more from them. Everybody talked about how great the 3DS catalogue was... and compared to the DS one is pretty underwhelming.

Not into handheld gaming, but I think the DS fad will fade away soon.

Either MCC or Halo 5

iceland said:
Either MCC or Halo 5

Dang. I loved Halo 5 and Halo MCC. Don't care for the story tho.

Around the Network

I have to say Fallout 4. A good game but still a bit disappointing and nowhere near as good as New Vegas. Writing was awful, I found the building stuff useless and wasn't a fan of dialogue wheel. Overall atmosphere of the world was disappointing too.

iceland said:
Either MCC or Halo 5

Assassin's Creed Unity

Snoopy said:
iceland said:
Either MCC or Halo 5

MCC's launch was a broken mess and H5 launched without forge and had a weak campagin. Halo used to be my favorite franchise, not so much anymore. 

343i Is going to have to win me back with Halo 6

iceland said:
Snoopy said:

MCC's launch was a broken mess and H5 launched without forge and had a weak campagin. Halo used to be my favorite franchise, not so much anymore. 

343i Is going to have to win me back with Halo 6

I thought Halo 5 campaign was awesome minus the story.