By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What should Naughty Dogs make next ?

What should ND makes next ?

The Last of Us 2 76 42.70%

Sci-Fi game 37 20.79%

Fantasy game 16 8.99%

Jak & Daxter 4 22 12.36%

Spin-off [Uncharted, TLOU, JAK] 4 2.25%

Buy back Crash Banditcoot and Remake/Sequel 23 12.92%

Total:178

Jak & Daxter 4 plz.

Around the Network

Didn't they say as far back as summer 2014 that they were working on a second PS4 game in addition to Uncharted 4? If that's the case, I wouldn't be at all surprised if those slips from voice actors and whatnot about The Last of Us 2 is true. I bet the game is far enough along that they'll show us a CG trailer for it at the VGAs or PSX this year. Naughty Dog seems to adhere to a pattern. They reveal their next game in November/December the year that their latest big game is released. We found about about TLOU only a month after Uncharted 3 came out and then we found out about Uncharted 4 a few months after The Last of Us released.

Probably TLOU 2. Probably being revealed late this year and releasing in Q1 /Q2 2018.

If the Crash Bandicoot revival rumors end up being legit I wonder if they'll play and hand in its development. I could at least see them giving creative input like Media Molecule did with Littlebigplanet Vita and Littlebigplanet 3 even though Tarsier and Sumo Digital made those games. They might do something similar to that. Or, hell, I doubt they would need a huge team for a platformer. Media Molecule is much smaller than Naughty Dog and a small portion of their team was able to branch off to make TearAway. Maybe a potential new Crash Bandicoot could be developed by a small team of 30 or so people within Naughty Dog.

A platformer.

I'm now filled with determination.