By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Is that worth a ban?

Just want to know what the majority of the community thinks if this comment from me was a personal attack and worth a ban:

My comment: "Bye Bye hope you find a better place I heard good things about the quality of the comment section from crapgamer you can check it out^^ https://www.youtube.com/user/CrapgamerReviews/videos"

Source: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/137421/mortiengerrux/wall/

Reason for my comment was after reading some his comments:

"Console peasant is mad because he can't handle the facts. YOU CONSOLE PEASANTS HAVE FACTS TO FACE. "

"Lol don't worry, $ony is next, just look at how many people bought "the systemseller" Bloodborne, just over 2 million that's 5% of the userbase."

"I know this site is full with butthurt PS4 fanboys that are insecure because their platform didn't have any games since Until Dawn 7 months ago."

"Well there is no reason to get a PSVR when it has no games"

"PSVR is going to be sucessfull? LMAO! Who will buy it, when PS4beggars can't even afford their 60$ exclusives! Bloodborne only sold 2 million copies that's 5% of all PS4 owners!"

Just want to know if this was a bit to extreme (and a personal attack) from me to compare his comments to the kind of comments you find under the videos from crapgamer and so that I can take better care next time.

Around the Network

Fight fire with fire is never a great solution though... it's a good Metallica song but that's about it really. Think about it though Sprash check the quality of that persons comments and posts on here, this isn't going to be a long term issue that people of VGchartz should worry about I'd say, best to just let it go and not take any notice of those kind of new users (alts). It's just trying to get a rise out of members here and you're doing what he wants by getting in trouble by telling him to go away like that.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

SpokenTruth said:
That may or may not be but this threat almost certainly is.

Also this, there is a thread for moderation questioning, making a thread like this is against the rules.

So not worth it for you Sprash, ignore and move on I'd say mate.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

I suggest to ask the mod for this. Like above said, making such a thread could result in another ban.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Putting this out in public in against the rules, please PM a mod.

Around the Network

But officer he was going faster than i was....