Snow angel for me. 0 0%

Time for some hot cocoa. 0 0%

Maybe. 1 2.50%

It's pretty cool... 0 0%

Finally, a no answer. 2 5.00%

Total:40
uran10 said:
Cloudman said:

Funny you mention that manga. I started reading that the day you posted this comment xD

I found it yesterday too. I want to read the LN tbh but I'm lazy.

Are LNs even easy to find..? I find them a little difficult to read on a computer...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

BTW I'm almost done with this shitty substitute badge drawing. I'm gonna finish it and hopefully mail it to Kubo in a few days, alongside a thank you message. I think some positivity will be appreciated amidst the incoming hate he's receiving, and especially after the chapter is officially released in Japan tomorrow :S

MohammadBadir said:

BTW I'm almost done with this shitty substitute badge drawing. I'm gonna finish it and hopefully mail it to Kubo in a few days, alongside a thank you message. I think some positivity will be appreciated amidst the incoming hate he's receiving, and especially after the chapter is officially released in Japan tomorrow :S

Oh, now that's a cool picture. For a second, I thought this was the art thread xD I'm not sure what that is, but it looks cool. I hope Kubo gets the letter xD

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
uran10 said:

I found it yesterday too. I want to read the LN tbh but I'm lazy.

Are LNs even easy to find..? I find them a little difficult to read on a computer...

not sure, I found some online and baka tsuki but its in volume 2 a bit before the latest chapter we have of the manga.  You'd have to look around

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Shared this in my thread, but it's so cute I'll post it here too :P

Around the Network
Shadow8 said:

Shared this in my thread, but it's so cute I'll post it here too :P

Aww, now that is just adorable xD

Dance my pretties!

MohammadBadir said:

That's actually pretty awesome, I'm sure he'll appreciate the kind words. 

The picture looks great too, nice work.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Super_Boom said:
MohammadBadir said:

That's actually pretty awesome, I'm sure he'll appreciate the kind words. 

The picture looks great too, nice work.

Thank you. I hope he doesn't notice that it was 90% copied from one of the Fullbring arc panels :P

Help me vgchartz. I'm out of manga to read and need a new series. I plan to read it in class so it can't have a lot of gore or fanservice. I'm caught up or not interested in all of the big name manga. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

psychicscubadiver said:
Help me vgchartz. I'm out of manga to read and need a new series. I plan to read it in class so it can't have a lot of gore or fanservice. I'm caught up or not interested in all of the big name manga. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I can try to help you out~ What kinda of manga do you prefer?

Dance my pretties!