Time for some hot cocoa. 0 0%

Maybe. 1 2.50%

It's pretty cool... 0 0%

Finally, a no answer. 2 5.00%

Total:40
Super_Boom said:
animegaming said:

oh shit just read the spoilers for the final bleach chapter

For almost 6 years i've been hoping for Ichihime to happen and Kubo actually did it my god the butthurt tomorrow will be incredible to witness.

I don't know man. I saw this page leaked from the final chapter...it looks legit to me.

LMFAO that art is way too detail for Kubo's standards just for having a background alone.

Around the Network
Super_Boom said:
animegaming said:

oh shit just read the spoilers for the final bleach chapter

For almost 6 years i've been hoping for Ichihime to happen and Kubo actually did it my god the butthurt tomorrow will be incredible to witness.

I don't know man. I saw this page leaked from the final chapter...it looks legit to me.

Rukia and Ichigo there do look a lil photoshopped in there. The way they look with the rest of the artwork feel like they clash.

Then again, I don't really know how the art goes in Bleach.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
Super_Boom said:

Rukia and Ichigo there do look a lil photoshopped in there. The way they look with the rest of the artwork feel like they clash.

nah its a photo shop that isn't anything like Kubo's art style

SPOILER ALERT FOR THE FINAL CHAPTER

Ichigo ends up with Orihime not Rukia

I'll echo the statement I've made before, and I'll say that I'm disappointed. That said, I'll always be an IchiRuki shipper.

Congrats on winning the ship war though lol.

animegaming said:
Cloudman said:

Yeah, I was thinking something similar.

Anyways, does that mean we're gonna see another waifu war happen soon...?

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
MohammadBadir said:
I'll echo the statement I've made before, and I'll say that I'm disappointed. That said, I'll always be an IchiRuki shipper.

Congrats on winning the ship war though lol.

thanks and i am sorry your ship lost but even though i am a Ichihime fan and happy about the outcome of the pairings  it doesn't change fact how rush this ending was and how disapointing the big annoucemant was.

Cloudman said:

Nah, it's a photoshop. The original image is from another Jump manga that ended recently. Hehehe.  

animegaming said:

I've been ambivalent about it for a while, but I definitely shipped Ichi/Hime during the Arrancar arc, so I can still enjoy this news somewhat...even if I'm sure the actual chapter will dissapoint me.

I'm honestly more interested in seeing the meltdowns though. Ichi/Ruki (and Rukia in general) is much much more popular in Japan...so I'm curious how the fanbase over there will react.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Super_Boom said:
Cloudman said:

Nah, it's a photoshop. The original image is from another Jump manga that ended recently. Hehehe.  

Ahaha, I knew it. It was just too obvious

Dance my pretties!

Super_Boom said:
Cloudman said:

animegaming said:

I've been ambivalent about it for a while, but I definitely shipped Ichi/Hime during the Arrancar arc, so I can still enjoy this news somewhat...even if I'm sure the actual chapter will dissapoint me.

I'm honestly more interested in seeing the meltdowns though. Ichi/Ruki (and Rukia in general) is much much more popular in Japan...so I'm curious how the fanbase over there will react.

Same been a Ichihime shipper since Orihime's goodbye to Ichigo and while the ending is disapointing the reaction from insane Ichiruki fans will be Naruto's ending all over again.

Cloudman said:
animegaming said:

Yeah, I was thinking something similar.

Anyways, does that mean we're gonna see another waifu war happen soon...?

yup its the ending of Naruto all over again

though even Ichihime fans like myself agree with Ichiruki fans that overall the ending sucks.