By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - February 2016 NPD Thread! Hardware estimates up!

binary solo said:
tbone51 said:

Bro... 

Fire Emblem quite over tracked it would seem.

VGC has it at 300k and it did 350k+ retail

?? How? It sold less than SFV according to NPD. Did SFV sell >350K? Seems unlikely.

Read what I said when I quoted you! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Tag

tbone51 said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

Nintendo said the two versions combined sold 400,000 retail and digital though.

Yes but that's not including the 2nd digital download which is counted as dlc sales not digital sale. 

How do you know that?

In any case, Nintendo's continued tactics of separating game contents seems to be working for them. An FE game selling 200k first month is pretty good.

The over reactions are so funny to read.

Lawlight said:
tbone51 said:

Yes but that's not including the 2nd digital download which is counted as dlc sales not digital sale. 

How do you know that?

In any case, Nintendo's continued tactics of separating game contents seems to be working for them. An FE game selling 200k first month is pretty good.

Has Nintendo ever provided us DLC sales? 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Jranation said:
Lawlight said:

How do you know that?

We're not talking about add-ons here but full games, for which they do report digital sales included in the total.

PS4 > XB1+Wii U

342k < PS4 < 410k (up YoY)
210k < XB1 < 251k
59k < Wii U < 71k

Well 130k-160k margin of victory for PS4 over XB1 this month...

Lawlight said:
Jranation said:

We're not talking about add-ons here but full games, for which they do report digital sales included in the total.

Oh I see! 

Well according to Boutros Fe Fates (Both Birth and Conq) sold 350k retail. Leaving digital sales around 40-50k. 

I don't think that people buying the second version after they bought the first version would count in this data. Because that number is pretty less. 

Pocky Lover Boy!