By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGShare: Post your screenshots, gameplay videos, and more!

Halo Infinite: Repository

Around the Network

View from under the level (got blasted through the floor)

Happens more often, elite getting a hand or foot stuck in a wall or ceiling

Bread and butter kill, grapple melee

Emerging back outside

Halo Infinite

Halo Infinite: Silent Auditorium

Around the Network

The End.

SvennoJ said:

Okay, that's fast approaching Flight Sim levels of beautiful for sky rendering. 

I wish more games worked on their sunrise/sunsets like Flight Sim (Halo seems to be another now).

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:

Okay, that's fast approaching Flight Sim levels of beautiful for sky rendering. 

I wish more games worked on their sunrise/sunsets like Flight Sim (Halo seems to be another now).

That's baked lighting though, special sky box for that level entry. You don't get these colors in the open world. But it still looks lovely there. I posted this a bit further up, the open world day/night cycle

That also reveals the shortcuts they took with the clouds. FS2020 is a few generations ahead there.

FS2020 sunsets, water and clouds are something else

Runs quite smoothly, also tested the AMD FSR feature which these screens were taken under all turned out great well executed PC port so far.