By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia has warned North Korea that threats to deliver “preventive nuclear strikes” could create a legal basis for the use of military force against the country

tiffac said:
Putin is telling the kid in Pyongyang that this is his show and the World is his playground. lol!

Sounds more like Putin telling Kim that North Korea is on its own if it does something stupid.

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
Ruler said:

They arent threating anyone, they are warning of North Korea doing so, read the article

They threatened to use nukes over the Ukraine situation, sounds like they're threatening to me. 

Please, give me the direct quoting on this 'threatening'? I'll happily show you once again that your mass media are a bunch of liars.

Like with that boeing case. Which still almost 2 years AFTER the incident no clear information. And USA don't give their 'facts' to Netherlands investigators. Same with Ukraine who hidden talks of their air traffic controllers.  It seems only Russia is REALLY interested to show the truth on that incident. But that truth is too uncomfortable for the West.

Now that China's backed away, I kind of want North Korea to just start shit already. They would be squashed overnight and then we can all just stop having North Korea clog up our headlines.

KLAMarine said:
tiffac said:
Putin is telling the kid in Pyongyang that this is his show and the World is his playground. lol!

Sounds more like Putin telling Kim that North Korea is on its own if it does something stupid.

Well yeah but this is Putin, everything he does needs to be manly. lol!