By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Are You Buying A PS4 For Uncharted: A Thief's End?

Are you buying a PS4 for UC4?

Yes 74 55.64%

No 59 44.36%

Total:133

Just wondered.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

No, I'll probably buy it if the NX don't get third party support next year, because my PC is getting old. But the only exclusives I'm really interested in are Bloodborne and TLOU. Uncharted games have always felt to me as generic TPS. Same as TLOU but the setting of that game is way more interesting imo.

Volterra_90 said:

No, I'll probably buy it if the NX don't get third party support next year, because my PC is getting old. But the only exclusives I'm really interested in are Bloodborne and TLOU. Uncharted games have always felt to me as generic TPS. Same as TLOU but the setting of that game is way more interesting imo.

TLOU is a very good reason to buy a PS4.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:

TLOU is a very good reason to buy a PS4.

Yeah, I really think so. Also, I started this gen playing third party games on my PC. But: 1. My PC is getting old. 2. PC ports this gen are really shit. 3. Some games didn't work for me. And I'm really tired of that, so it's better to insert the disk and gaming without any further complications xDDD. 

Volterra_90 said:

Yeah, I really think so. Also, I started this gen playing third party games on my PC. But: 1. My PC is getting old. 2. PC ports this gen are really shit. 3. Some games didn't work for me. And I'm really tired of that, so it's better to insert the disk and gaming without any further complications xDDD. 

I got out of PC gaming years ago when I realised what a money pit it was. I respect anyone who can afford it but it wasn't for me, at least financially. If you do eventually buy a PS4 for TLOU, whatever you do DO NOT play Left Behind first!

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

No, already own one

I bought mine last black friday.. I didnt buy it because of Uncharted 4 but it is one of the games I will play though even if it was pretty far from the top.

That's like asking me if I'm going to eat food.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I pre-ordered the Limited Edition Uncharted 4 Playstation.
Couldnt resist any longer :)

Edit: So i voted YES

Nope. I already got one! xD Uncharted is enjoyable, even if it gets tiresome at times, but it isn't a game i buy a console for. I actually think i bought the PS4 just cause i knew it would have all the major games + japanese stuff. Wasnt a particular title.