By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Low key excited for Star Fox Guard

Any interest in Star Fox Guard?

lol nope boring 6 14.29%

cautiously optimistic, looks cool. 22 52.38%

hippity hyped for Star Fox Guard 9 21.43%

What has happened to the ... 5 11.90%

Total:42

Anyone else low key excited for Star Fox Guard?  Its only $15, it looks fresh and original, and it seems to have content creation as one of the key elements of the game.  Also it seems to actually use the wii u gamepad in a fresh way.  

I'm cautiously optimistic about this game, and look forward to trying it.  

Proud Owner of:

Atari: 2600 5200 Jaguar

Sega: Master System Genesis (W/CD) Saturn Dreamcast Game Gear

Nintendo: NES SNES N64 Gamecube WII WIIU GB GBA(W/e-Reader) DS(i) 3DS

Sony: PS1 PS2 PS3 PS4(W/VR) PSP

Microsoft: XBOX XBOX360

Other: Colecovision, TurboGrafx-16, OUYA, R-Zone Super Screen, Xavix, Intellivision

Windows 10 w/ 12GB RAM, first Gen i7 processor, and 480 GTX; MacBook Air

Around the Network

It looks nice honestly. Pretty harmless and I'm glad Project Guard lives on in some form.

No, and most likely won't get it..

Not that it's a bad (mini) game, but it's just one I won't be playing so no point for spending $15+ for this game :/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Since it's going to come with my copy of SF Zero, I'll definitely try it out. Seems interesting at least.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Can't be worse than Tipping Stars, no?

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

Around the Network

I won't be getting star fox so I have no interest in that guard game. I have to say it looks like the type of game that is pretty fun to play with others.

I plan to get Star Fox Zero day 1, so I'll probably get this game via the bundle and try it out.

Not excited for it, but I'm still curious.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I always loved tower defense games. So this looks fun. Would I buy it? No. Am I happy to get it free with my copy of Star Fox Zero? Hell yeah.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

I plan on getting SF0 on day 1, so I guess that means I would snag a copy? I'd be down to try it. At least they didn't cancel it. Now where is Project Robot...?

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

The only thing I got from this is that Star Fox is $45 on the eshop.

Lol, why that much?

Anyway, it's a mediocre tower defense game. Nintendo has two Dillon games. Wish they made that on the Wii U instead of this mess or Zero. I'm not even remotely interested in Guard, though I'm being 100% genuine when I say that there was a brief moment where I actually thought this game looked better than Zero. Which is funny. And depressing.