Kirby's Super Star/Ultra 15 22.39%

Kirby Squeak Squad 2 2.99%

Kirby's Epic Yarn 11 16.42%

Kirby's Return to Dream Land 2 2.99%

Kirby Triple Deluxe 11 16.42%

Kirby & the Amazing Mirror 5 7.46%

Other 3 4.48%

Total:66

Looks amazing, maybe a bit too redundant, but it looks really good anyways and has some new interesting stuff. KIRBY 4 LIFE

Around the Network

I was ready to pass on this game, but they kept showing more and more cool features in it. At this point, I can't say no now... How can I pass on Kirby x Metal Slug? xD

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

BasilZero said:
DivinePaladin said:
This might be the first Kirby game I'm actually interested in. I tried Superstar, beat it entirely, and just felt bored the whole time. This is so ridiculous that it looks fun.

Super Star...bored?

I mean I like the idea of Kirby (Kirby essentiallybeing a villain is my favorite headcanon), but the games are just so dreadful in my experience. The best part of SS was the little story bits with that Meta Knight subgame to me because everything else was just so bland to me. I know it's just me though. 

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

BasilZero said:
BraLoD said:

I went to look for it and didn't see nobody talking about it, but seems like the UFO skill is locked behind an amiibo?
If that's right that's low, really low, locking an usual skill as dlc behind a figurine? That's ridiculous.

Hmm not sure - but I hope not.

If it is locked and only through amiibo - then ya I agree with you :x.

It is true unfortunately, Bill said it on the direct.

BasilZero said:
Mike321 said:

It is true unfortunately, Bill said it on the direct.

BraLoD said:

It is, according to Gematsu.
http://gematsu.com/2016/03/kirby-planet-robobot-announced-3ds

Wow that is......scummy as hell D:

Does this apply to the Sword and Fire abilities too or just the UFO?

If I recall correctly those are not exclusive to amiibo, it's just that Mario give you the fire ability whenever you want and the same goes for Link (he gives the sword obviously )

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Mike321 said:

If I recall correctly those are not exclusive to amiibo, it's just that Mario give you the fire ability whenever you want and the same goes for Link (he gives the sword obviously )

Oh thank God - I was about to go crazy if the Sword ability was exclusively locked to a amiibo >.>.

Nintendo would be dumb If they locked such a classic ability behind amiibo, however they are still stupid for locking U.F.O. (why do that with one of the best abilities they should have locked sleep)

Smash, one of the awesomest abilitys EVAR, is also locked behind the Kirby amiibo iirc. I'll still love this game, but my indifference towards amiibo might deteriorate into something worse if this keeps up.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Smash, one of the awesomest abilitys EVAR, is also locked behind the Kirby amiibo iirc. I'll still love this game, but my indifference towards amiibo might deteriorate into something worse if this keeps up.

Well the Smash one kinda makes since as it's blatantly NOT part of Kirby, it's part of Smash.  IMO, I think what they should have done was make any Kirby Amiibo give you Smash and just have UFO in the game.  Let the other Amiibo function as planned.

Nuvendil said:

Well the Smash one kinda makes since as it's blatantly NOT part of Kirby, it's part of Smash.  IMO, I think what they should have done was make any Kirby Amiibo give you Smash and just have UFO in the game.  Let the other Amiibo function as planned.

What they should do make amiibo content still accessible within the game itself, that's the only appropriate way to use amiibo like this imo. The sad thing is they actually are doing that as shown by the Mario and Link amiibo, but they just couldn't stop there. Gotta shamelessly promote a new line of amiibo so let's force people to pay $13+ for popular abilitys that have existed in the games before.

BasilZero said:
Cloudman said:
I was ready to pass on this game, but they kept showing more and more cool features in it. At this point, I can't say no now... How can I pass on Kirby x Metal Slug? xD

omg XD

When I saw the robot he got on - it actually reminded me of those robots that X got on in Mega Man X ;O

Oh.. that is actually the better comparison xD

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread