Paper Trash 89 35.04%

SF0 as always 17 6.69%

Federation Force is alive! 61 24.02%

At least we have a ND *shrugs* 69 27.17%

Total:254
Einsam_Delphin said:
KilleyMc said:
There were some good things, Star Fox wasn't delayed

But is that really a good thing? Still doesn't even have multiplayer as far as I'm aware.

It is for me, I want to buy a Wii U game before June, co-op mode will have to do for now.

Around the Network

I'm really dissapointed with Paper Mario, so my impresion of the direct is affected by that, but overall It wasnt bad

Good things:

- Good SF0 and SFG trailers, the best ones till now, I'm excited.
- Date releases for Tokyo something something #FE and FE: Fates
- Great Splatoon and Mario Maker updates
- Pokken Trailer and explanations, I'm more hyped.
- DQVII coming to the west
- Rythym Heaven Megamix, I just played one so this megamix with 30 new minigames interests me.
- Kirby new game looks great... even if its too redundant, it wasnt necessary at all, however I'm a Kirby fan so I cant help but being kind of happy. 

Ok/Meh things:

- Sonic and Mario on Rio looks way better than I though, looks like it could be pretty decent for what it is. I still dont have any strong feelings about it
- Federation Force looks more interesting now, I dont think is horrible anymore but i cant be excited for it, I still dont find it apealing.
- That Mario VS Donkey kong new game is FREE if you have some amiibo, and I have one! :P Nothing too exciting but is nice

Bad things:

- PAPER MARIO STICKER STAR 2 COLOR SPLASH, why Nintendo? (T_T)

Score: My whiny side want to give this direct a 2 just because I dont like how the new Paper Mario is looking, but thankfully I also have a rational side and looking the facts it says this is like a 6.5 or so.

A nice direct with one bitter announcement inside.

Aerys said:
1/10

That's so significative coming from you lol

It has a coop-local multiplayer, isn't it? No words about online, though. I must say I'm not interested on online modes though xDD

Just a lame you shoot I'll drive thing. Starfox 64 had 4-player splitscreen, so for this game not to would be pretty sad since it's basically 64 with new levels.

6/10, it was average. Paper Mario Color Splash made my blood boil. They KNOW we hate that game style and they give it to us anyway, they KNOW we hate Federation Force and they try to sugar coat it, they KNOW we want Dragon Quest VII and they show jack about it, they KNOW we don't want rom hacks of previous 3DS games yet they give us Kirby Robotronbot land or whatever the heck it is called. I hope to God these games are acknowledged by Nintendo as "filler" and their teams are working hard on games that we care about. Now, the good I will admit, the Star Fox presentation and the Amiibo integration was nice. Mario Maker and Splatoon updates are welcomed, SMTxFE is cool, but other than that, no thanks Nintendo.

KilleyMc said:

It is for me, I want to buy a Wii U game before June, co-op mode will have to do for now.

Well you could always get Pokken (though that game has it's own problems) or work on your backlog. I personally would rather wait if it means the game wont be lacking compared to it's 20 year old predecessor.

Around the Network

I actually liked the new Kirby announcement. You know, the life cycle of the 3DS is almost (?) ending, so re-using engines is pretty clever. Still waiting for Super Mario 3D Land 2 though.

5 out of 10 pretty much what i expected which was release dates.

Einsam_Delphin said:

It has a coop-local multiplayer, isn't it? No words about online, though. I must say I'm not interested on online modes though xDD

Just a lame you shoot I'll drive thing. Starfox 64 had 4-player splitscreen, so for this game not to would be pretty sad since it's basically 64 with new levels.

Yeah, my streaming goes down in that moment. That's a bit lame, I hope it has a competent local multiplayer at least.

Volterra_90 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Yeah, my streaming goes down in that moment. That's a bit lame, I hope it has a competent local multiplayer at least.

it does have a local multiplayer where 1 player controls the arwing with the pro-controller and another person aims with the gamepad.

animegaming said:

it does have a local multiplayer where 1 player controls the arwing with the pro-controller and another person aims with the gamepad.

Yeah, I mean, a 4-player multiplayer battle arena, similar to Star Fox 64. I'm not convinced about that multiplayer mode :(