By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. March monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

4 Hours after last update:

HARDWARE
#13 PS4 Black Ops 3 Bundle (up 2)
#21 PSVR Launch Bundle (down 2)
#83 XB1 Gears Bundle (up 5)
#294 XB1 Quantum Break SE Bundle (down 8)

SOFTWARE
#04 PS4 MLB The Show (up 1)
#09 PS4 MLB The Show MPV Edition (up 1)
#18 PS4 Ratchet And Clank (up 2)
#27 PS4 Uncharted: A Thief's End (up 1)
#36 XB1 Quantum Break (same)
#56 WiiU Starfox Zero (up 1)

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

IGN emailed me a daily deals email with Xbox one and 3 games for $215 on eBay. Games were SO, Ryse and forza 5 if anyone is interested. That's pretty cheap.

edit: looks like it's MS certified refurb.  Still cheap. 

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....

I'm curious to the reason of posting games? I thought that Amazon wasnt really a good indicator of software and just showed the trends of hardware. Hopefully they get the prediction thread up on gaf soon so we can hear from the people in retail.

B-Real206 said:
I'm curious to the reason of posting games? I thought that Amazon wasnt really a good indicator of software and just showed the trends of hardware. Hopefully they get the prediction thread up on gaf soon so we can hear from the people in retail.

Amazon won't tell you which version of a multiplatform game is selling the best but it will tell you if a console exclusive is doing well.

The PS5 Exists. 

So, why is the Xbox One tanking on Amazon?

Around the Network
CosmicSex said:

I think it's because of PSVR, the incredible exclusives coming out in the next few months and the fact the XB1 is declining in sales generally anyway, Welfare thinks it's because of crazy deals retailers are offering and so taking sales away from Amazon. I think what he's saying will have a baring without a doubt but there IS a decline, I'm sure of it.

The PS5 Exists. 

Thanks Gribble!

GribbleGrunger said:
CosmicSex said:

I think it's because of PSVR, the incredible exclusives coming out in the next few months and the fact the XB1 is declining in sales generally anyway, Welfare thinks it's because of crazy deals retailers are offering and so taking sales away from Amazon. I think what he's saying will have a baring without a doubt but there IS a decline, I'm sure of it.

I am inclinded to agree with you.  My sister called me today to tell me she had put down a $100 deposit at GameStop for the bundle and wanted to tell me to get it too.  She wasn't aware that I had already pre-ordered from Amazon. She doesn't follow gaming news but heard about it in passing and couldn't resist.  It is reasonable to assume the the mass market would choose a VR capable console over a non capable one. I think Microsoft knows thas as well and has apapted their strategy for Xbox. 

CosmicSex said:

I am inclinded to agree with you.  My sister called me today to tell me she had put down a $100 deposit at GameStop for the bundle and wanted to tell me to get it too.  She wasn't aware that I had already pre-ordered from Amazon. She doesn't follow gaming news but heard about it in passing and couldn't resist.  It is reasonable to assume the the mass market would choose a VR capable console over a non capable one. I think Microsoft knows thas as well and has apapted their strategy for Xbox. 

Yep. People start saving for Christmas quite early and those that may well have been saving to have an XB1 next to their PS4s will perhaps use that money to buy a PSVR instead. The games we're seeing at the moment on Amazon show just ONE game for the XB1 which is QB. Compare that to U4, No Man's Sky, RAC and MLBST. The shift is accelerating faster than MS can reduce the price.

The PS5 Exists. 

RJ_Sizzle said:
So is that guy saying that everyone will be rushing to trade in their 360 and and PS3 slims at Gamestop to get an Xbox One so everyone will avoid Amazon? Oh boy. The fact that they're offering a trade-in deal on top of the brand new price cut should be setting off alarms anyway.

The Amazon chart may not be accurate, but it does point to a down trend.

The trade in deal is also in affect for ps4