By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. March monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

I wonder why MS make the $350 bundles with the wrong game... Seriusly, last holidays no $350 Halo bundle, and now no $350 The Division bundle.

I mean, look at PS4 with Star Wars and Black Ops III bundle... No wonder why 2016 so far is the year with bigger gap.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
poklane said:
Microsoft should just discontinue the GoWUE bundle, it's existence doesn't make any sense. The Name Your Game bundle is the same price and you can pick between Forza 6, Tomb Raider, GoWUE and Rare Replay, and soon Microsoft will be launching the Quantum Break bundle at the same price.

its most likely that they just have a lot of left over stock from the holidays.

That could be it, the "Name your Game" bundle was introduced a long time ago!

10 Hours after last update:

HARDWARE
#15 PS4 Black Ops 3 Bundle (up 1)
#20 PSVR Launch Bundle (down 8)
#88 XB1 Gears Bundle (down 19)
#96 XB1 Name Your Game Bundle (up 4)
#257 XB1 Quantum Break SE Bundle (up 28)

SOFTWARE
#05 PS4 MLB The Show (up 2)
#10 PS4 MLB The Show MPV Edition (up 1)
#19 PS4 Ratchet And Clank (up 3)
#28 PS4 Uncharted: A Thief's End (up 4)
#36 XB1 Quantum Break (up 1)
#55 WiiU Starfox Zero (up 9)

The PS5 Exists. 

Maybe it's doing hot in retail. That's the only explanation cause if it's not then the price drop just did nothing for it.

If someone asks why I'm using an alt account, CGI and Truckusaurus got me a temp approval until I get my iconic and notorious "kurasakiichimaru" account back. :p

GribbleGrunger said:

HARDWARE

SOFTWARE

I know i sound like a broken record, but man...

Im honestly impressed with the MLB sales LOL

That game is really a powerhouse!

Im also glad that Ratchet and Clank is selling well, i hope it manages to build again confidence to Imsomniac games so they can continue to develop games for Playstation, and who knows? Maybe an exclusive down the line.

Around the Network
poklane said:
Microsoft should just discontinue the GoWUE bundle, it's existence doesn't make any sense. The Name Your Game bundle is the same price and you can pick between Forza 6, Tomb Raider, GoWUE and Rare Replay, and soon Microsoft will be launching the Quantum Break bundle at the same price.

I wonder why not just come out with a $299 + Any game you want bundle, and a $349 1tb + any game bundle? When they have a marketing deal, they can just throw a picture of said game on the box. I figure this would be easier for stock.

kurasakiichimaruALT said:
Maybe it's doing hot in retail. That's the only explanation cause if it's not then the price drop just did nothing for it.

Does one of the bigger retail stores run a really aggresive price point atm? (under the 299$ mark?)

Else I dont see why things would suddenly just change for no reason.

Its more likely that its just not selling very well atm.

kurasakiichimaruALT said:

The fact that Microsoft accustom the consumer to wait till holidays for the balls to the walls deals and all their exclusives packed in that season may be another reason for the slow sales in the begining of the year.

"The Best Line-Up Ever in the History of Xbox Consoles" has been detrimental for the brand imo.

I hope they learn to distribute their exclusives more efficiently thru the year, there is nothing worst than dry seasons.

poklane said:

Just a friendly reminder: pre-orders for the $399 PSVR will open tomorrow at 7am PST.

Also not sure if anyone has mentioned this already, but the XB1 GoWUE bundle is out of stock until April 2nd.

Is the Bundle that is selling the most, maybe this is a Trick to make people purchase the Quantum Break's Bundle ?, i think that Microsoft, need to take rid of Gears of War's Bundle, and use other Bundle as their Main Bundle, something like Halo 5, for 300US$

AEGRO said:
GribbleGrunger said:

HARDWARE

SOFTWARE

I know i sound like a broken record, but man...

Im honestly impressed with the MLB sales LOL

That game is really a powerhouse!

Im also glad that Ratchet and Clank is selling well, i hope it manages to build again confidence to Imsomniac games so they can continue to develop games for Playstation, and who knows? Maybe an exclusive down the line.

Yes, this is the first time i see Ratchet & Clank, in the top 20, still have some weeks before Launch.