By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. March monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

GribbleGrunger said:

HARDWARE
#04 PSVR Launch Bundle (same)
#14 PS4 Black Ops 3 Bundle (down 1)
#70 XB1 Gears Bundle (down 4)
#328 XB1 Quantum Break SE Bundle (down 11)

Best selling XBox One bundle at #70.... ouch.

Wii U isnt even in the top100 anymore.

Playstation 4 is just running away with everything.

Around the Network
Aerys said:
Swordmasterman said:

Because the Game is the Main Xbox One Exclusive release of the Year, This year Xbox One, have Quantum Break, Gears, and Crackdown's Multiplayer, and has yet to release Inafune's Game, and Platinum's Game, but the Cap between the games is too big, Quantum Break, will be the biggest Exclusive Xbox One, will have, until the Last Quarter of the Year.

Not anymore, it's also ln PC, the next X1 exclusive is Gears 4

Gears is also on PC, the Developer said that is "Possible" the game to came for PC, and Microsoft, did not made nothing to Deny that, i was refering to Console  Exclusive, the ones that are on Console, and PC, because the Only  Xbox One game, that don't had a Hint of a PC Port, was Crackdown, all the other already have PC Versions.

JRPGfan said:

It's interesting that the gap as got wider as we approach the release of QB. Is that just a coincidence or has Sony's preorders of PSVR had some affect? Perhaps a lot of people who had disposable cash, and were thinking of buying an XB1, decided to hold off to find out more about VR. That would explain the steady sales of the PS4 and the odd decline of the XB1. For QB to have NO affect is strange enough but for it not to be able to hold off a decline in sales is not a good sign at all. Top that off with a price drop that's also in place at the moment. If MS can't find a way out of this then they'll be hitting WiiU like figures next year IMO.

The PS5 Exists. 

JRPGfan said:
GribbleGrunger said:

HARDWARE
#04 PSVR Launch Bundle (same)
#14 PS4 Black Ops 3 Bundle (down 1)
#70 XB1 Gears Bundle (down 4)
#328 XB1 Quantum Break SE Bundle (down 11)

This is to show the Induestrie that you cannot Rely only on Price Drops, Xbox One, had a Price Drop, and seems that it has begun to sell less, instead of selling more, PSVR+ Ratchet & Clank + Sport game that i had never heard in all my life + Uncharted 4, are Selling Much more consoles, than a Price Drop, and a Exclusive that Should be 100% Exclusive for Xbox One, and not coming for PC.

Swordmasterman said:
konnichiwa said:
I still don't understand why people expect much from QB. Said it before Alan Wake had less than 250 first week sales and sold less than a million in the year it released :s. The game that people want is Gears of war 4.

Because the Game is the Main Xbox One Exclusive release of the Year, This year Xbox One, have Quantum Break, Gears, and Crackdown's Multiplayer, and has yet to release Inafune's Game, and Platinum's Game, but the Cap between the games is too big, Quantum Break, will be the biggest Exclusive Xbox One, will have, until the Last Quarter of the Year.

That was basically the same for 2010 with Alan Wake, it also had Crackdown and Halo Reach later that year (big gap) and I think splinter Cell that was also on PC.

Around the Network

I think it's time to address the elephant in the room. It seems like the newest XB1 price drop is a bust, and seems to be working against the console. I think it really comes down to MS just plain devaluing the brand. There are retailers already selling Xbox One under retail post price drop, and Gamestop has the $100 trade-in deal toward Xbox One already. Before too long, the console will be in dangerous range of its predecessor's current price.

I think the crap hit the fan when it looked like The Division wasn't going to do for Xbox what Destiny did for Playstation. Maybe all of Microsoft's promotions and giveaways have probably made the general gaming public suspicious to the longevity of the console. That's why I wonder if they'll bother with an upgraded X1, or just move on to a new type of hardware altogether.

RJ_Sizzle said:

I think it's time to address the elephant in the room. It seems like the newest XB1 price drop is a bust, and seems to be working against the console. I think it really comes down to MS just plain devaluing the brand. There are retailers already selling Xbox One under retail post price drop, and Gamestop has the $100 trade-in deal toward Xbox One already. Before too long, the console will be in dangerous range of its predecessor's current price.

I think the crap hit the fan when it looked like The Division wasn't going to do for Xbox what Destiny did for Playstation. Maybe all of Microsoft's promotions and giveaways have probably made the general gaming public suspicious to the longevity of the console. That's why I wonder if they'll bother with an upgraded X1, or just move on to a new type of hardware altogether.

I think this is the case.  I said this on a forum on the very first price drop (temporary sale) it had. It was so soon after launch.  Then it kept happening. Retailers started trying to move stock with more price drops (I.e. Gift cards free games, trade ins) and it all happened in what seemed way too soon after launch. 

I thought from the beginning it endangered the "premium" aspect of their brand which was the problem from the beginning, I think. Launching with weaker hardware, no matter how little the difference, ultimately hurt it even more than all the launch blunders. All things being equal, people are going to buy the console they perceive as more powerful.  Just my opinion. 

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....

I said it before, this last price cut was the worst that Microsoft could do for the Xbox One.

Holiday's like promotions on fucking march? Well, people will expect some kind of better deals than this later on the year which is crazy.

Snowball effect.

Hell, i never thought that the Xbox One would be cheaper than the Wii U. I was wrong.

Nintendo earned my respect this gen, at least they are dying with the boots on.

Protendo said:
manny10032 said:
So QB might bomb according to Amazon.

I cancelled my pre-order on Amazon. Gave my friend $20 bucks and he's giving me the PC copy and he's keeping the Xbox One copy.

I am at a lost on how they are handling things. I really like the developer, so I'm struggling with how this title is being handled.

On the positive side! I'm really happy to see MLB doing well! I really hope this one fixes my online gripes.

Played over 500 online games on MLB 15. No complaints! Online last years was 10000x better than previous years.

btw i mainly stream MLB thats why i played so much.

Well they try. But yes we see a price cut is useless now.