By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. March monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

GribbleGrunger said:
Wright said:

I've been monitoring this thread for quite a while now and I can't understand what's going on here.

Lot's of random things get discussed while they wait for the numbers to be updated. We're Amazonians.

I do apologize for putting the QB stuff in here, but I just know it'll have a thousand threads for it by the end of the week, and I'm not contributing to that.  I put it in here and in the Microsoft thread.  That's all.

Around the Network
AEGRO said:
Wait what? Guys, do we have to download the Quantum Break cutscenes additionaly to the full game?

I already downloaded the full game, which was 40 something GB, do i also have to download the 75GB file?

My internet is preeetty shitty, so i dont think i could stream the cutscenes with my bandwith.

If you want the show then you either have to download it or stream it. You can play the game without it though.

The PS5 Exists. 

JRPGfan said:
Swordmasterman said:

Lets say the game is 5 Hours of Cutscenes (i don't thing that it is, the Live Action  scenes are much expensive) so we have 15GB, per hour of Live Action Cutscene ?, why so much ?.

Because even if there arnt that many episodes, they have many many differnt versions of each episode, that ll play out depending on what you did ingame.

This is true i have forgot this detail, if is just 2 Options would be too boring, and they need to make a Chain of the Options, like this.

Season 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Season 1, have option 1, 4, 6, 2

Season 2, have option 1.2 (if 2 is chose), 1.4 (if 4 is chose and so on) 1.6, 2.1, 2.4, 2.6, 4.1, 4.2, 4.6, 6.1, 6.2, 6.4

Wow this is a lot of Episodes, this would be too much expensive, and would take a lot of time to make, 10-15 Hours of Scenes already is much, they need to pay the Actor atleast the money of 5-8 Films, and how they made this much of Scenes ?, they Slaved the actors since the beggining ?.

BraLoD said:

I remember telling a guy some days ago a price cut wouldn't do any good for the XBO, as he was asking for it, seems like I was right, not even with a big console exclusive coming.

There is just nothing MS can do about it anymore.

And PSVR is adding momentum to the PS4, but it's not why the XBO is struggling, it was like that before it, I don't think it's taking XBO sales, just adding more to the PS4, at least for now.

To add a little weight to what he's saying, those that were perhaps saving to buy an XB1 to go alongside their PS4s will perhaps instead spend that money on PSVR.

The PS5 Exists. 

Shadow1980 said:
Here's today's update to the monthly rankings:

PS4 CoD bundle: #19 (↑1)
XBO Gears bundle: #50 (↓1)
PSVR Launch Bundle: #58 (new entry)

PSVR > XB1 possibly at the end of the month?

Around the Network
poklane said:
Shadow1980 said:
Here's today's update to the monthly rankings:

PS4 CoD bundle: #19 (↑1)
XBO Gears bundle: #50 (↓1)
PSVR Launch Bundle: #58 (new entry)

Unlikely. PSVR is sold out and only had 2 waves.

XB1 will continue to sell for the rest of the month (meaning rising on the monthly vs PSVR).

I hope ps4.5 is real. If so ps4 sales could be more than 20ml a year, and i want one.

jason1637 said:
Is it just me that think psvr doesn't sound right when you say PlayStation Virtual Reality

Well PVR = Pee VR sounds even weirder...PSVR is fine =p

sabvre42 said:
poklane said:

XB1 will continue to sell for the rest of the month (meaning rising on the monthly vs PSVR).

I think they have one more wave coming on the 29th but it's just the core system so that will probably have its own SKU, so you are probably right

sabvre42 said:
poklane said:

2nd wave still needs to be added, Amazon's weekly and monthly charts always take a few days to update. And with the downward trend of the XB1 I could see it happening.