By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. March monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Swordmasterman said:
mornelithe said:
Anyone else see this earlier?

By the Ultimate Goddess, 75GB ? Wtf, i've downloaded some Sitcom episodes 20 minutes longer, and in Full HD 1080p, i have 100 Episodes  is Dual Audio, with Multiple Subtittles (in more than 3 Languanges), and isn't even 65GB, i think that Quantum Break's Live Action, might be at 2K, or 4K.

Wait...

WTF? 75 GB and thats just the TV episodes? not even any of the game itself?

Wow this game is going to be well over 100 GB when fully installed.

Thats gonna be fun downloading day1.

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:

Wait...

The biggest issue as far as I'm concerned is what affect will it have on LIVE if thousands of people decide to stream instead of download? With people downloading AND others streaming, I can see it putting quite a strain on the servers.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
JRPGfan said:

Wait...

The biggest issue as far as I'm concerned is what affect will it have on LIVE if thousands of people decide to stream instead of download? With people downloading AND others streaming, I can see it putting quite a strain on the servers.

The Problem is, if Everyone chose to Stream it, they will spend more Money on Serve Maintance, than will make of profit for Quantum Break, How much episodes this game will have ?, lets say it is 2GB, each episode of 20 Minutes, the game will have more than 13 Hours of Live Action Scenes ?, i don't think so, just the Price to make the Live Action Scenes, would be greater than the game itself, not even Game Of Thrones's Seasons have 13 Hours of Live Action Scenes.

GribbleGrunger said:
JRPGfan said:

Rumored to be around 8 hours of gameplay with the tv episodes included (neogaf rumor).

Not hard for me to imagine someone with bad internet, that bought it digitally will spend more time downloading this game, than it has gameplay hours.

I've been monitoring this thread for quite a while now and I can't understand what's going on here.

Around the Network
Wright said:

I've been monitoring this thread for quite a while now and I can't understand what's going on here.

Lot's of random things get discussed while they wait for the numbers to be updated. We're Amazonians.

The PS5 Exists. 

Wright said:

mornelith posted about the TV episodes part of Quantum Break, being 75 GB on their own (not even haveing installed any of the game yet).

supposed rumor of 8hours gameplay time for QB.

(and its not even 1 page full of it, even if its slightly off topic)

My conclusion:

If you buy this game digitally and go full install, you probably end up spending more time downloading it than playing it.

Wait what? Guys, do we have to download the Quantum Break cutscenes additionaly to the full game?

I already downloaded the full game, which was 40 something GB, do i also have to download the 75GB file?

My internet is preeetty shitty, so i dont think i could stream the cutscenes with my bandwith.

JRPGfan said:
Wright said:

mornelith posted about the TV episodes part of Quantum Break, being 75 GB on their own (not even haveing installed any of the game yet).

supposed rumor of 8hours gameplay time for QB.

(and its not even 1 page full of it, even if its slightly off topic)

My conclusion:

If you buy this game digitally and go full install, you probably end up spending more time downloading it than playing it.

Lets say the game is 5 Hours of Cutscenes (i don't thing that it is, the Live Action  scenes are much expensive) so we have 15GB, per hour of Live Action Cutscene ?, why so much ?.

Swordmasterman said:
JRPGfan said:

Lets say the game is 5 Hours of Cutscenes (i don't thing that it is, the Live Action  scenes are much expensive) so we have 15GB, per hour of Live Action Cutscene ?, why so much ?.

Because even if there arnt that many episodes, they have many many differnt versions of each episode, that ll play out depending on what you did ingame.