By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Should america be divided into 8 parts.?

I am tired of people talking abt Iraq and Afghanistan and this and that... Why the american feel that they r the torch bearer of the justice.. are you people really that stupid that you don't know wot the rest of the world thinks about you.? i use to think that there leadership is corrupt but the more i visit the forum, more i think that it  might be that there nation as a whole leaving few exception is stupid...

Lets go back and see wot happened in the last few yrs... in 2001 plane collided with the tower and the 2800 people died... within minutes a phrase was coined "war on terrorism"... still now i don't think there is any independent study that has been done on why and how all this happened... who were responsible.. nobody in my knowledge has been convicted by any court on this matter.. WHY.? is there any justice system in the world which allows u to killl anyone you have doubt abt without proof... I mean next time my dog dies i can go on and attack white house that they killed my dog... wot is that non-sense... really r u people this immature, fanatics and unjust.? I remember reading in the paper at that time that the Afghanistan offered to hand over OBL for trial in any state other than america... that was a very reasonable offer cuz america was one of the party in this trial so definitely the judge should be from indenpendent party. so you people are really warmonger..?

Now comes to the Iraq.. the attack was done on the false information.. even the bush govt. agree to it.. so why no inquiry for it... 1 million people have died... you don't value the blood of these people... how abt 1 million americans are killed to let them have a taste of wot the loss of close one feels like.. its my mother land and when people who don't even know the truth.. whose sole source of information is the biased media like CNN tell that they think this should happen or that should happen then i really feel that May the Wrath of God of true Islam, pure Christianity and Jews be on You soon. May you suffer the way you have made hundred of thousand of people suffer... and may you loose your loved ones the way you have killed them unarmed and innocently..Amen.

Iraq is my motherland and it has been torned and devasted by you americans... 90% of the people in my land believe that america is the solely responsible for all the issues and more than 90% of the unjust killing in the world directly and indirectly... they have spread hatred all over the world and they have fuelled wars just to get the money in their system.

I m not having any hatred for you... i m just wishing for the americans wot they have delivered to free, serene people of my mother land... The election result in spain to palestine to pakistan all tell only 1 thing that people believe that Americans are liars and its the nation of war lovers..

Around the Network
letmefree said:

I am tired of people talking abt Iraq and Afghanistan and this and that... Why the american feel that they r the torch bearer of the justice.. are you people really that stupid that you don't know wot the rest of the world thinks about you.? i use to think that there leadership is corrupt but the more i visit the forum, more i think that it might be that there nation as a whole leaving few exception is stupid...

Lets go back and see wot happened in the last few yrs... in 2001 plane collided with the tower and the 2800 people died... within minutes a phrase was coined "war on terrorism"... still now i don't think there is any independent study that has been done on why and how all this happened... who were responsible.. nobody in my knowledge has been convicted by any court on this matter.. WHY.? is there any justice system in the world which allows u to killl anyone you have doubt abt without proof... I mean next time my dog dies i can go on and attack white house that they killed my dog... wot is that non-sense... really r u people this immature, fanatics and unjust.? I remember reading in the paper at that time that the Afghanistan offered to hand over OBL for trial in any state other than america... that was a very reasonable offer cuz america was one of the party in this trial so definitely the judge should be from indenpendent party. so you people are really warmonger..?

Now comes to the Iraq.. the attack was done on the false information.. even the bush govt. agree to it.. so why no inquiry for it... 1 million people have died... you don't value the blood of these people... how abt 1 million americans are killed to let them have a taste of wot the loss of close one feels like.. its my mother land and when people who don't even know the truth.. whose sole source of information is the biased media like CNN tell that they think this should happen or that should happen then i really feel that May the Wrath of God of true Islam, pure Christianity and Jews be on You soon. May you suffer the way you have made hundred of thousand of people suffer... and may you loose your loved ones the way you have killed them unarmed and innocently..Amen.

Iraq is my motherland and it has been torned and devasted by you americans... 90% of the people in my land believe that america is the solely responsible for all the issues and more than 90% of the unjust killing in the world directly and indirectly... they have spread hatred all over the world and they have fuelled wars just to get the money in their system.

I m not having any hatred for you... i m just wishing for the americans wot they have delivered to free, serene people of my mother land... The election result in spain to palestine to pakistan all tell only 1 thing that people believe that Americans are liars and its the nation of war lovers..

Um no offense , but this is a video game forum. I would also like to say that americans as a whole didn't do this. SO please why are you attacking one nation based of a few leaders. 

Most of the UK also did not support the actions of Tony Blair, and later Gordon Brown, in Iraq.

I would do a detailed criticism of your points, but your religious beliefs mean you will irrationally argue against all opposing points of view so I won't bother.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

Too bad there are no mods online to ban him.

letmefree said:

I m not having any hatred for you...

letmefree said:

May the Wrath of God of true Islam, pure Christianity and Jews be on You soon. May you suffer the way you have made hundred of thousand of people suffer... and may you loose your loved ones the way you have killed them unarmed and innocently..Amen.

Right. Your anger is understandable, but what do you want us to do? Killing 1 million Americans won't bring back your dead countrymen. Hopefully after November it won't be too long before we're out of Iraq, so try and focus your anger on rebuilding your country.

And what does the topic title even mean? 

Around the Network

Why exactly did you decide to post this at vgchartz as your first post?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Err...Also, why are you judging the collective intelligence of a nation based on an internet forum about video games frequented mostly by teenagers and young adults? We're not the ones calling the shots, buddy.

You know what man, stfu and go to a forum where people actually care what problems you have with them.

blame your own countrymen if they stopped fighting amongst themselves and against the americans it would all be over.  If they never fought back in the first place nobody would have died.  If you and your countrymen put aside your differences and cooperate with each other and the americans you would be at the start of prosperity.

First, I want to say I thought from day 0 that invading Iraq was a mistake. It's true, and it'll get you to consider my statements a bit more fairly, I hope.

We, as individuals, are not stupid enough to not know what the rest of the worl dthinks of us, except in the case of stupid individuals. But that's true for every place in the world where people are considered the highest form of life. Individuals are quite intelligent, but no one man is smart enough to understand everything. For the matters that a single person may not understand, a group mentally will lead the way. The President is one person who has a great influence on group mentality, and as people (not persons) are easily swayed, someone like that can convince persons to be idiots.

Hell, our President is an idiot, so is it any shock that our nation has acted like a collective of idiots for the last 7 years? No, and it also won't always be like that. Seven years is probably longer than you've been considered an adult (if you are), and even I'll admit Bush/Gore was the first time I was able to vote in this country, so one thing you shouldn't forget is that out nation hasn't always been this way and won't always be this way, even if it's the only way you've known us to be.

Now then, for some of your more specific issues...

"War on..." is popular in America. We have wars on anything that more than 40% of the population doesn't like, as far as I can tell. We like wars, because wars mean work and we like to have jobs. Jobs mean money, and money means we get to keep living like Americans, so can you really blame us for it? I mean, I can, but can YOU? It's not a good way to live, but people like it and, despite not knowing the real reasons why, they don't want to stop it either. We have, however, embarrased those people in a large way and pushed their views out of public opinion, for the most part. Really, as long as you don't hear about "President McCain*" anytime soon, you should feel safe in knowing we are recovering from a mild case of the stupids.

The reason no one has been convicted is two-fold. One, we don't have any laws against stupidity, as stupid as that may be. Two, most people in this nation are complacent because, let's be honest, even at our worse we're usually better off than your people are at the best. Not trying to be elitive, but honest. It's really hard to complain when you have it better than 90% of the world's population. I mean, I complain about the bad direction we're taking plenty, but even I won't cross certain lines since I am better off than most people even when I'm not the best off among Americans.

Yes, out legal system has been messed with. Yes, the President is a warmonger and, worse, a war criminal. And yes, he should be tried. But you remember that part above about complacency? Yeah...

False information? Maybe. Fabrications is also a possibility. Complacency... *yawn* No, really, most Americans can't think about the mistakes we've made as a whole because we're too busy dealing with real life. Sorry. When we do consider it, though, most of the people I know say that we need to do whatever we can to restore stability in Iraq. Not that they had any with Hussain, since the energy crisis they face today existed before we invaded. >_> Really, though, most Americans think we need to stay there to fix the mess we made, regardless of that being what happens, and that we did make a mistake. We haven't apologized cause we're bastards, and I'm sorry, but you're not getting apology either because we didn't invade your county. IF we make an apology, it'll be in the form of billions of dollars spent on making Iraq a functioning nation, which is actually an improvement from what it was under Hussain. It will not be made to you, as an individual, no matter what country you are from.

Now then, if you have read what I've said, can you really call to have a million Americans killed? I'm a bit of a nihilist sometimes, so maybe I could, but do you think you will send out a message of positive change by saying you want millions to die? And face it, intention or not, that's the messsage you sent. You act like you want millions to die so that some other nation can suffer as you have, yet my opinion is that you should simply with many millions of people would use their minds rather than allow themselves to be led around. Many people in this nation, and yours, and every other, like to be lead around because they don't have to think in that case, and these people are slowly waking up to the reality of their folley. Give it time, and in a generation I have a felling you'll see that your citizens are not only better off than they were before but also better off than if Hussain were allowed to rule until his natural death.

Though that's not to say I think we made the right choice.

Frankly, right or wrong, our stupid bumbling as a nation will be to the benefit of yours. Iraq, should it be accepting, will probably benefit from out invasion the same way the Japanese did, and in 50 years you will be the envy of your neighbors since a (likely decaying) empire such as ours mistakenly sought to sow the seeds of freedom in your nation and accidentally did. I may be wrong, and if my leaders are as bad in the future as they have been the last 7 years I will be, but I think taht two generations from now the Iraqis really will be better off. Fat lot of good it does now, though, since we really fucked shit up.

And you may me want to slap you when you say you don't have hatred for me. You really do. You suggested that a million of my peers should die and you never said you wanted me to not be part of the random pool that makes up that million. In my eyes, you're a dick. You blatantly state that Americans are liars and war lovers, and I am neither. You blatanly say that a million people in this country should die just to teach us a lesson, and you act like you are morally superior. Frankly, if your attitude represents the attitude of everyone in your nation, I take back all of the shit I gave the government for blowing your asses up.

You are a worthless individual from if you think you can say those things to anyone from anywhere and expect them to not take offence. You cannot EVER, say that you think a million people should die. I don't care if you do, and I don't even care if I beleive it'd be to the benefit of the entire world. You can't say that, because at the end of the day you still have to realize that'd mean a million fucking people died. And that's a tragedy, no matter who benfits ffrom it.

If you think we don't know as individuals that there is a problem with what we've done, you need to get your head out of the sand and start looking into American media instead of listening to fairy tales. We know there are problems, we know we have to fix it. What we need to figure out is how to safely get from point A to point B, and we aren't going to get there if you are the best your nation has to give us. We need someone to tell us how to fix our problems, and unless you can stop bitching about the mistakes we made 5 years ago the best I can give you is "I guess we should leave, then."

And I'm real sure that your nation is going to fix the electricity crisis that you're facing today and have been facing since before the war began if the U.S. just up and left...

You do not have the right to never be offended.