By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: Your Top Most Anticipated Games of 2016 ?!

Horizon: Zero Dawn
Uncharted 4
Ni-Oh
Dark Souls 3
Final Fantasy XV
No Man's Sky
Ark: Survival Evolved
The Last Guardian

Around the Network

Mine are

Horizon
Uncharted 4
No Many's Sky
Tekken 7 ( don't know why someone posted it as a multiplat earlier in the thread...unless they are meaning PC)
Ni No Kuni 2
Nier Automata
Gravity Rush 2
Ratchet & Clank

That's about it for now.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Rafie said:

Tekken 7 ( don't know why someone posted it as a multiplat earlier in the thread...unless they are meaning PC)

It's expected to arrive on Xbox One as well as PS4 (Could even turn up on Wii U considering Tag 2 did), even if recent reports are for PS4 and PC only. Harada has never really given details of the platforms due to them working on characters and getting ready for Evo.

On topic:

No Man's Sky, Tekken 7 and Mass Effect: Andromeda.

Sadly, I'm currently uninterested in Final Fantasy 15, I might buy it cheap/used. I'm more interested in 16 (in the blind hope it's more like 6-9).

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:
Rafie said:

It's expected to arrive on Xbox One as well as PS4 (Could even turn up on Wii U considering Tag 2 did), even if recent reports are for PS4 and PC only. Harada has never really given details of the platforms due to them working on characters and getting ready for Evo.

On topic:

Sadly, I'm currently uninterested in Final Fantasy 15, I might buy it cheap/used. I'm more interested in 16 (in the blind hope it's more like 6-9).

It's expected, not confirmed. So we can't say for sure. Still, technically it's multiplat if it's arriving on PC.

Anyway, I can't get into JRPG's. The turn base rpgs bore me. I really wish I could like them more because of how popular they are. I just...can't! That's why I don't have Persona 5 on my list. Mass Effect is an rpg I could get into. (I've never played a Mass Effect game, but have seen gameplay of it)

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Rafie said:
The Fury said:

It's expected, not confirmed. So we can't say for sure. Still, technically it's multiplat if it's arriving on PC.

Anyway, I can't get into JRPG's. The turn base rpgs bore me. I really wish I could like them more because of how popular they are. I just...can't! That's why I don't have Persona 5 on my list. Mass Effect is an rpg I could get into. (I've never played a Mass Effect game, but have seen gameplay of it)

What about Star Ocean 5? It's always been less turn based more action combat series anyway. Look at some combat videos and see what you think. 

With ME, 1 is more RPG like than 2 or 3 which focused more on action but all 3 go for the role playing very well, in my view.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

UNCHARTED 4
Horizon zero dawn
The last guardian
FF XV
Gran Turismo sports
Rime

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

The Fury said:
Rafie said:

What about Star Ocean 5? It's always been less turn based more action combat series anyway. Look at some combat videos and see what you think. 

With ME, 1 is more RPG like than 2 or 3 which focused more on action but all 3 go for the role playing very well, in my view.

Oddly enough, I've never seen anything on Star Ocean. I just hear how great of a game it is. Would it be wise to play Star Ocean 5 without playing the previous titles?

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

1. Quantic Dream Collection (I didn't have a PS3 and I love Heavy Rain)
2. Uncharted 4
3. Deus Ex: Mankind Devided

Platforms: Wii U, New 3DS, PS4, PC

currently playing: 
 -Yoshi's Wooly World 
 -Pokemon X
 -Fire Emblem Fates 

Zone: Europe (Germany)

Rafie said:
The Fury said:

Oddly enough, I've never seen anything on Star Ocean. I just hear how great of a game it is. Would it be wise to play Star Ocean 5 without playing the previous titles?

They share the same universe but not the same characters/story (different time periods), so you are fine there.  I didn't think much of SO4, the voice acting and sound wasn't the best and it put me off. I love SO3 though (that was a PS2 game), and 2nd Story was good too. It is/can be very JRPG. You should be fine with starting with 5 tbh but if you are unsure, just wait until it's a little cheaper or check reviews and/or thoughts when it's out.

Hmm, pie.

KazumaKiryu said:

Rob5VGC said:
Former 1. Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

1. Kingdom Hearts 2.8
2. Uncharted 4
3. Yoru no Nai Kuni(Nights of Azure)
4. God Eater
5. Persona 5
6. Nier
7. Ni no Kuni 2(if 2016)
8. Horizon Zero Dawn(if 2016)
9. The Last Guardian
10. No Man's Sky

7. Star Ocean 5(bump everything down)

Yes, you are right. The Digimon Story Release was - great game. I like the jrpg story, look and yes, its really great. Nights of Azure is high, wow ^^

It comes out in March. That's why. Plus, plot. lol