By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Got A 360 Today!!!

I'm Officially a Wii60 Owner!!!

It was an easter present. I got a Premium, Halo 3, 2 Extra Controllers, and Mech Assault (XBOX original)

(My dad got it for free a long time ago at a press confrence and IDK if it works)

I still need to get an INtercooler EX and maybe some HDMI Cables.

Around the Network

Sweet. :) Hope you'll have fun with it.
What's with all the people getting gifts for easter bytheway?

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Congrats have fun

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

Mech Assault was really damn fun to play online. That reminds me I need to add it to my collection. Thats a pretty sweet Easter present though. I am kind of jealous.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

congrats, enjoy it

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
Around the Network

wow, thats a nice easter present you got

congrats and have fun

Above I'm a proud Gran Turismo fan, not a Sony fanboy, and now a proud 360 owner, but sharing xbox live accts ATM

End of 2009 Predictions (made Jan 1, 2009): My predictions were pretty accurate, the 360 was over and the Wii was just under.

Wii: 65 mil (yea I'm crazy) 360: 35 mil (its getting there) PS3: 30 mil (the slim better do well)

End of 2010 Predictions (made Jan 7, 2010):

Wii: 81 mil  360: 47 mil PS3: 45 mil

Congrats enjoy your 360.

Congratz!

Have fun on your 360.