By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What was/is your FEBRUARY-PS4-HIGHLIGHT ?

What was/is your FEBRUARY-HIGHLIGHT ?

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth 22 23.40%

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 4 4.26%

Street Fighter 5 24 25.53%

Far Cry Primal 12 12.77%

Firewatch 6 6.38%

other game or psn game.. 16 17.02%

see results 10 10.64%

Total:94

If I could actually get my physical copy of Gravity Rush, it might be that! Instead, it's going to have to be Street Fighter V.

You better be glad I love the franchise, Sony. I have to buy a $60 game, a $??? Controller, and a $50 PS Plus account on Tuesday....... and it will all be worth it. :D

Around the Network

Nothing, really. Waiting for April.

Gravity Rush & Digimon.

Street Fighter and Naruto will have to wait :(

Gravity Rush, Neptune, Digimon, and Nitro+ Blasterz are my highlights of February.

Nothing. That begins in April when Uncharted & Ratchet hit the console!

Around the Network
Hiku said:
d21lewis said:
If I could actually get my physical copy of Gravity Rush, it might be that! Instead, it's going to have to be Street Fighter V.

You better be glad I love the franchise, Sony. I have to buy a $60 game, a $??? Controller, and a $50 PS Plus account on Tuesday....... and it will all be worth it. :D

What controller do you have to buy? In case you don't know, PS3 controllers/sticks will work on the PS4 version of SF5.

I bought SFIV for 360, though. No PS3 fight pad for me!

Gravity rush remastered, i am in love

Far Cry, though it'll be awhile until I can actually get it

Hiku said:
d21lewis said:

I bought SFIV for 360, though. No PS3 fight pad for me!

Ah, well you could try a Brooks Converter for that if you want: http://www.brookaccessory.com/detail/86711304/

Oh.

My.

God!

Thank you!!

How could you forget Gravity Rush?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.