By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metacritic Game of the Month, Feb 2016. XCOM 2 is Game of the Month!

SlayerRondo said:
I expect SFV to appear somewhere near the top of the list.

Looks like it didn't happen, though I doubt you expected the drought of content or the lack of functional servers at launch.

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

Around the Network
Megaoverlord12 said:
SlayerRondo said:
I expect SFV to appear somewhere near the top of the list.

Looks like it didn't happen, though I doubt you expected the drought of content or the lack of functional servers at launch.

Exactly, the core game is great but the lack of content at launch was dissapointing. 

Do not regret buying the game day one though.

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

SlayerRondo said:
Megaoverlord12 said:

Exactly, the core game is great but the lack of content at launch was dissapointing. 

Good to hear.

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

Megaoverlord12 said:
SlayerRondo said:

Good to hear.

My fear was that if I wait for six months for a decent amount of content to come out I would be way to far behind on the online community.

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 it a 29.99$ game not 59.99$. IMO

Around the Network

Not surprised to see Fates high up there... this series usually ranks really well, at least lately.

Happy to see Gravity Rush getting some love tho, 80 is a nice score, especially if you keep in mind that it's a remaster of a portable game. I'm sure GR2 will perform really well after this.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Nice to see plants vs zombies at third place, underrated game imo.

SlayerRondo said:
Megaoverlord12 said:

Good to hear.

My fear was that if I wait for six months for a decent amount of content to come out I would be way to far behind on the online community.

That's a reasonable concern with any multiplayer focused game like this.

Great to see Fates meeting my expectations, great game for sure!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:
Great to see Fates meeting my expectations, great game for sure!

Game of the Month!