By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Best Zelda Twilight Princess HD trailer till now

Kai_Mao said:
Miyamotoo said:

Definitely. Nintendo best in releasing first trailers that are underwhelming. :)

I think thats an interesting trend for Nintendo, at least for this gen. They won't necessarily blow you away from the get go, but once you see more, you gain more interest. It made games like 3D World look much better than we realized.

The only games that I think blew people away from their first trailers were Pokemon XY, Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U, and Zelda U (though it was only a teaser at E3).

LipeJJ said:
Amazing trailer indeed. I hope they revealed the game with something like this, not that bad footage. :c Well, I guess this is a Nintendo tradition after all: remember how awful 3D World looked at E3 2013 and how they wowed everyone months later with an amazing trailer?

I also mostly referred to first 3D World trailer, I remember reactions, "this not good and we dont want 3D Mario like this", but after next trailer reactions were "this is great!".

Reveal trailer

Trailer that was released few months after first

Around the Network

Is always the same, Nintendo reveals a new game with a trailer, everyone shits about it (specially about graphics, because gameplay is the most important amirite?) then some rational people say "wait before judge", no one cares because hating is more fun, and then when the game is about to be released Nintendo shows new trailers and suddlenly most of the people shitting about it now thinks it looks great. Is the same story, people never learn.

And yes, good trailer.

Goodnightmoon said:

Is always the same, Nintendo reveals a new game with a trailer, everyone shits about it (specially about graphics, because gameplay is the most important amirite?) then some rational people say "wait before judge", no one cares because hating is more fun, and then when the game is about to be released Nintendo shows new trailers and suddlenly most of the people shitting about it now thinks it looks great. Is the same story, people never learn.

And yes, good trailer.

You can say that again! From memory, I think the same thing happened with Super Mario 3D World! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Everything was fine until minute 2:12.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Bristow9091 said:

I'll admit I had my doubts when I first saw it, it didn't really look impressive, and I'd never played the original or whatever, wasn't planning on it either... but this trailer has swayed me, the graphics seem to look better than I recall the first time seeing it, and it genuinely looks interesting, so I reckon I'm gonna' pick it up

... Not straight away though, I've already got a HUGE backlog of games, and I'm trying my hardest not to make it bigger, there's still tons of games I've not bought yet, and this will come AFTER them, but I'll be picking it up at some point, I've heard a lot of good things about the game anyway.

You won't regret it! Although some weren't super fond of the original I always enjoyed it. And I've replayed it a few times as well.

Around the Network

Pretty effective trailer! It makes me wanna replay the game but I'll probably opt to play the Wii version I still own.

Signature goes here!