By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Owners Are Already Set For VR - Sony

with how many people spin this news in this thread, I will do the same:

"You need to get a second job you ....... piece of .... gamer to earn our great vr!"
Is this real? why do I not see any shitstorm for this statement from sony? crapgamer was right the media has something against microsoft :/

Around the Network

Thread moved to Sony Discussion.

OP: I'm getting interested in VR, but my hypothetical purchase will highly depend on the software output. Hopefully it's good!

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

CGI-Quality said:
PenguinZ said:
It's really hard to get excited about VR in it's current form.

I can see this being massive failure for Sony.

What's wrong with its current form? Do you seeing Oculus being a massive failure, as well?

Honestly...  The headsets themselves are just a bit too bulky... It has that initial "wow" moment when you see it and first try it, but outside of that there's nothing to make it stick long term for me. My opinion could change from that seeing more of the games of course.. I see Sony having a better chance of success than Oculus, so yes I can see Oculus being a massive failure as well. VR probably has an obvious future though, but I don't see these early attempts becoming mainstream successes. I think that will take multiple iterations to reach that point. 

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

my stomach is ready

twintail said:
Nem said:
I'm ready to point and laugh... if thats what he means.

He is saying that anyone who already owns a PS4 has the hardware to run VR.

Unlike PC where you actually need reach certain specs in order to use VR. So PS4 owners are ready. they have the hardware they need. whereas PC owers arent because having a PC doesnt automatically mean you can run VR.

Sarcasm Twintail. I'm making fun of the whole thing. ^^

Around the Network
Nem said:
twintail said:

He is saying that anyone who already owns a PS4 has the hardware to run VR.

Unlike PC where you actually need reach certain specs in order to use VR. So PS4 owners are ready. they have the hardware they need. whereas PC owers arent because having a PC doesnt automatically mean you can run VR.

I think you need to look up what Sarcasm means, and then look up what irony means.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Normchacho said:
Nem said:

I think you need to look up what Sarcasm means, and then look up what irony means.

Touchy. :P

Are we gonna have to start a debate on literary interpretation? Call it what you want. I was joking and thats that.

This confuses me, we don't need more hardware so no camera? it is optional?

I'm ready to try it out.

Curious, just need to see games and pricing.