By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rate These Games From Least-to-Most Favorite

Ok everyone, basically at work I got in an argument with someone about the 7th generation. I made the claim that the wii was clearly the best console and the person I was talking to said "but the wii has so many shitty games derp" to which I replied every market leader has the most shitty games, but even so, the shitty games in the wii are way more fun to play than the shitty games on the 360. Especially when you're high. Then he said that the 360 still had better games. And then I said oh yeah? Name me one game on 360 that's better than super paper mario, and he said borderlands. Thus this thread.

Around the Network

1.Super Mario Bros 3
2.Majora's Mask
3.Borderlands
4.Halo 4
5. Super Paper Mario
99. Devil's Third

PerturbedKitty said:
Ok everyone, basically at work I got in an argument with someone about the 7th generation. I made the claim that the wii was clearly the best console and the person I was talking to said "but the wii has so many shitty games derp" to which I replied every market leader has the most shitty games, but even so, the shitty games in the wii are way more fun to play than the shitty games on the 360. Especially when you're high. Then he said that the 360 still had better games. And then I said oh yeah? Name me one game on 360 that's better than super paper mario, and he said borderlands. Thus this thread.

Super... Paper.... Mario???

That game was one of the biggest dissapointments I ever had coming from the older games in the series... I'd give it a 6/10.

PerturbedKitty said:

Both games were not very good. If you said Mario Galaxy and he said Borderlands 2, I would kind understand. But you're right . Wii > 360. 

PerturbedKitty said:

parasite eve

Only good game on the list, that answers it

Around the Network

I don't understand. I believe the OP must be defending the PS3, not the Wii.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

PerturbedKitty said:

Ugh, I truly dislike Borderlands. I couldn't think on any more games I dislike more. Really. I was bored as fuck playing that game xDDDD.

PerturbedKitty said:

devils third
borderlands
mario 3
halo 4
brain age 2
zelda 6
super paper mario
mario's ultra tennis smash
catdog on gameboy
parasite eve

hurry up and answer. me and my friend are arguing about something and im trying to prove that im right. if you dont know much about a game, just leave it out or some shit

Parasite Eve

Halo 4

Mario 3

Borderlands

Zelda

Never played the others.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261