By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - High School Musical. I CANT WAIT....

......to grab a plastic bag and suffocate myself

http://gonintendo.com/?p=18125

just look at the beautiful cover...*yank*

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

rofl

i sense homo-eroticism on the cover...oh sh!t, did i say that out loud?

MynameisGARY

Lolz, Tamagotchi and Love and Berry ( two extremely girly games) sold like a million copies on the DS. Don`t underestimate girl`s wallets.

god DAMN I hate High School Musical!! It's everything kids should NOT be watching...my little sister and a few of my female friends enjoyed it...they thought it was cute. I had the misfortune of walking in on it once when my sister was watching it. Dear goodness - I wanted to rip my eyeballs out!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

"It's everything kids should NOT be watching"

i know, even as a 5 year old child i would have said, " this game is gay!"

but things have changed. im so much more mature now-a-days *sarcasm*

MynameisGARY

You think that's bad, my little sisters recorded it. For more than 2 weeks they watched it at least 3 times a day(they would watch the music parts so they could sing to it).  I f*cking hate that crap so much, and the worst part is that I know most of the words to the songs now. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"We'll always be together...."  F*cking shoot me already  You know there gonna make a sequel Forget eyeballs someone take my ears

weezy said:

"It's everything kids should NOT be watching"

i know, even as a 5 year old child i would have said, " this game is gay!"

but things have changed. im so much more mature now-a-days *sarcasm*

Yeah the difference now as a mature person is you just THINK "this is gay" but you don't say it outloud. haha