By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Check out these Dragon Quest Builders creations!

Amazing no? This is only the beginning though. I love the look of this game with the ambient occlusion and shading on the blocks opposed to Minecraft. Here's to hoping this game gets localized. There's literally very little text to be translated and the American audience is very familiar with this format. Plus it's on PS3, PSV, and PS4.

Original Source: http://en.rocketnews24.com/2016/02/05/japanese-gamers-hard-at-work-on-amazing-dragon-quest-builders-structures/

Around the Network

Give it to me SE, uh-huh uh-huh. Give it to me SE, uh-huh uh-huh. Give it to me SE, uh-huh uh-huh.

And all the gamers say it's pretty fly for a block game.

I think id prefer this over minecraft

It looks nice - it reminds me somewhat of MC with PureBDCraft texture pack + SEUS shaders.

No random seeds, tiny world in comparison to Minecraft and no digging for hidden cave systems, tunnels, mines or rare materials. If they'd have done that it would have been better than Minecraft. As it is it's a prettier second cousin. I'll probably get it but I'm very disappointed in the lost potential.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
No random seeds, tiny world in comparison to Minecraft and no digging for hidden cave systems, tunnels, mines or rare materials. If they'd have done that it would have been better than Minecraft. As it is it's a prettier second cousin. I'll probably get it but I'm very disappointed in the lost potential.

There might be content updates in the future, I'm sure.

LuckyTrouble said:
Give it to me SE, uh-huh uh-huh. Give it to me SE, uh-huh uh-huh. Give it to me SE, uh-huh uh-huh.

And all the gamers say it's pretty fly for a block game.

Nice the Offspring reference man xD

Ljink96 said:

There might be content updates in the future, I'm sure.

BraLoD said:

Dragon Quest Builder 2 will come for sure.

Regardless, I'm still disappointed these features are missing.

The PS5 Exists. 

Loved the inklings there.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Haha, nice work. It def looks like a Minecraft game xD

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread