By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Six Nations 2016 - It's Over, England Won It

England won it

Congratulations 8 100.00%

Total:8
GProgrammer said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Well that sucks, I love the bonus point system. Gives teams an incentive to keep going even if losing so they can get something rather than nothing.

Yes after last years World Cup disaster where None of the 6 Nations even made it into the semi-finals you would think they would look at it, as it does reward attacking rugby, Something the southern countries do excell more at

Im not sure that it was necessarily a disaster. Sure Ireland and France were detroyed but for both wales and Scotland they were very close games, it was the difference of a single score that saw them out.

Around the Network

Can't understand why England are joint top in the poll with Ireland to win the six nations, there's no doubt they've got the players, they've even been very close for the a lot of times, even scoring the most points and conceding the least in a couple of them, but they just lack killer instinct and I find their passing and offloading going forward is a weakness.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Irish management is a disgrace, the team is going downhill fast and they had way better guidance and strategy under Declan Kidney. It's all bloody politics though!

Gutted for Ireland, really wanted them to win. Just hope England can beat Italy tomorrow now. Currently watching Wales v Scotland, great try from North just then.

Ka-pi96 said:
Should we be thinking of Wales as the favourites at this point? :o

After scrapping by Scotland at home?

Around the Network

Time for me to watch the highlights, im always sleeping when the 6 nations is going

Well England smashed Italy.

Nothing this week?

Versus_Evil said:
think-man said:
Nothing this week?

Nope, they had a week off.

Aww :(

Some good rugby today, I've got to say England are looking a much stronger side under Eddie Jones, they're definitely the favorites now.